Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

Looks great mandel!  That dog looks like a little pain in the ass too haha.  I have a friend with one of those and its honestly the most finicky dog I have ever encountered.  Its like a cross between a jealous girlfriend and that cat Penelope Pussycat from the old Pepe Le Pew cartoon!.  The second you divert your attention to something else she is all over you but once you start giving her attention she has better things to do and wants nothing to do with you.  

I had a meeting in central Gothenburg today and noticed a new light show their projecting on our city hall. 

IMG_5643.thumb.JPG.42b94af635b759f1ab6a865da0e28e38.JPGIMG_5645.thumb.JPG.f41e598ab10cf73026481f945b17da36.JPG

Now I'm gonna sit back and watch some Champions League football and enjoy two beers from Beerbliotek, one of many decent local breweries in Gothenburg. The craftbeer scene is pretty nuts here.

IMG_5647.thumb.JPG.5f7cff7e2f6df3b73467e4abf65d722d.JPG

Edit: Great update Mandel, like having a mini world tour in the thread.

Edited by Bobbo

Will be really cool to see all the different styles of fading. My jeans definitely won’t have those crisp lines that @volvo240thebestand @Cucoo Have. I do not envy the tcb crew’s job judging the jeans at the end- especially with how quickly they’re fading. 

^I'm with you on that @nycsurfer530.

For a split second, I thought I should give them another hot soak and just hang dry in order to get them to crisp up and start trying for better creases. Then I realized that was silly, that I'd be reverting to that old "how do I get my jeans to look like that?" mentality, which I'd like to believe I outgrew years ago. Hence, I'm just going to let my pair do whatever they're going to do. 

6 minutes ago, MileHighEvertonian said:

^I'm with you on that @nycsurfer530.

For a split second, I thought I should give them another hot soak and just hang dry in order to get them to crisp up and start trying for better creases. Then I realized that was silly, that I'd be reverting to that old "how do I get my jeans to look like that?" mentality, which I'd like to believe I outgrew years ago. Hence, I'm just going to let my pair do whatever they're going to do. 

Good idea. I've sprayed generous amounts of starch all over my jeans to get those whiskers...

hahaha - I'm kidding....

The jeans were probably sized a bit slimmer than yours and I spend a lot of time either driving, sitting at a computer or sitting while rehearsing hence why I believe I've got those creases. I think these will fade a bit like my old 60s, with the difference that now I won't wait so long to wash any more!

4 hours ago, garden gnomes in space said:

Funny, I just dusted off my old Bialetti. Looks like the same sort of mechanism. Can’t beat simplicity. That one certainly wins on the style department though 

no no it's not at all the same mechanism you fool uneducated heathen!
Napoletana makes a drip brew (we say percolato in italiano) coffee, similar to the French press style but with a slightly stronger flavour and caffeine content. 
The Bialetti is a moka, which extracts the coffee.
Napoletana it's a nice way to brew some kind of coffee beans that really don't work well for the espresso, such as some 100% arabica coffees that tend to make too little crema with an espresso machine. 

4 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

no no it's not at all the same mechanism you fool uneducated heathen!
Napoletana makes a drip brew (we say percolato in italiano) coffee,

Did you say percolating?

Edited by Iron Horse

30 minutes ago, Uncle Karl said:

どうもありがとうございました。私はとても幸せです!私はここで使用する方法について混乱しているまだ未知です

you're doing well @Uncle Karl

あなたは、各投稿の右側にある緑の矢印を使って他の人の投稿を好きになることができます