Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

^ +/- 41 inches bare chest 360° got a 42 that fits snug in the chest, but overall length and sleeves are bang on.

If you size up the length and sleeves will be too long I think.

gPQkgRJ.jpg

^Drats....I was hoping to size up for a super baggy boxy T Back look. Perhaps I can still do it and roll up the sleeves as I was planning to anyway. Or maybe I should opt for a chore coat instead! That's pretty much how my Fullcount type 1 fits currently which is fine, but I'm going 90's rapper baggy these days lol

8 hours ago, aho said:

^Drats....I was hoping to size up for a super baggy boxy T Back look. Perhaps I can still do it and roll up the sleeves as I was planning to anyway. Or maybe I should opt for a chore coat instead! That's pretty much how my Fullcount type 1 fits currently which is fine, but I'm going 90's rapper baggy these days lol

Maybe size up two and see if Inoue can make a modified shortened version?

4 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Did anybody besides me take advantage of the 2nd batch of jeans?
Anybody have details about when they could possibly be shipping?

I believe you're the only last minute sufu-er. the other overseas guys will join sufu shortly. 

Another pic from Karl for those not on IG!

#filsonhat #tcbjeans  #tcb50sjk  #38インチ #ゴジュッスジャケ  #招き猫 #tcb45 #34インチ #親愛なる悪友達

^ fking awesome

so

getting nostalgic

leaving usual work-home routine

off to bristol to visit No.1 daughter

so proud of her many achievements (which include laser eyes, navigating by stars and moon, and other god-tier science understandings)

but for this conext in particular 

the wearing of some og 3pleat heritage 

denim continua!

a walk about town...

[& micky finn lives; who'd a thought it...]

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4379.JPG

IMG_4381.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4464.JPG

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4501.JPG

IMG_4504.JPG

IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_4516.JPG

IMG_4518.JPG

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Hope thats wasn't Eamer fiberglass. Hang on, that's what I've been sitting on just now!

It's the cotton duck which is dyeing our hands, like the Cone version it bleeds like a bastard.

That's a lovely detail of these - I love jeans with chunky pocket bags as opposed to the tissue paper of so many LVC.

Edited by Paul T

7 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Did anybody besides me take advantage of the 2nd batch of jeans?
Anybody have details about when they could possibly be shipping?

I thought about joining last second but I'm committed to too many other pairs right now.
Loving the contest so far though, keep it up!

Some stuff from the weekend. A hazy pic from the gig with Pale Honey that was so damn good, very intense. Probably my favorite discovery so far this year. 

On saturday I went to have lunch at Ramen-Ya and had their Hakata ramen. It's not on the same level as many places I visited in Japan this summer but still pretty good. 

Then I took a stroll in the nice weather to grab a coffee at Da Matteo, a Swedish chain that's only located in Gothenburg. They're sweeping the Swedish barista championship pretty regularly. 

Lastly, the first snow arrived this morning. But it will probably be gone by tomorrow. 

IMG_5557.JPG

IMG_5558.JPG

IMG_5559.JPG

IMG_5563.JPG

27 minutes ago, unionmade said:

Damn. So bummed I missed out on this contest. Bought the standard 20s in the end of October without noticing the contest model:( I´d love to participate.

Btw, Im new on this forum, does these contest go regularly?  

Pity... Not really regularly but check out this forum there's often contests, I'm pretty sure at the end of this one in about 18 months something new will pop out, not necessarily with tcb though. another great Ooe Yofukuten contest just ended a month ago

Edited by volvo240thebest

Hilarious, @Paul T!! Now we know what to wear if we ever meet up in real life. 

I'll be sure to check out Pale Honey next time I get the chance, @Bobbo. They actually played the nighttime program at the festival where I work this year - and work being the operative word, I had to go home and sleep before they actually started playing.  

Great updates, everyone. I'm very excited about the contest and almost forget that I have 18 months to post pictures and thoughts, I kind of want to do it all NOW. That said, another update coming soon. 

Bartleby you're quite the influencer! Must say  that triple pleat looks really good on all of you guys and gal(s). And the color variation between top and bottom it's really good.

My tcb 20s photo bombing plans for this Sunday are gone with the wind unfortunately. I had a massive family meal and I'm a bit too drunk at the moment to play with a camera...

but

Curious facts

World's tallest dwarf wears tcb

P_20171119_124501-01.jpeg