Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

22 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

I have the lvc one and it's not my favorite in terms of fabric and fit even with a size s is very generous, but it's fine when tucked under a waistcoat. Would only buy when heavily discounted though, it's not worth the full price. 

many thanks for that: i like a generous volumed fit, but if fabric is not stellar... my finger is hovering over the checkout button with that as intuition: good to have clarification; sales scouring it is for that one...

11 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

What, have the jeans already arrived in Britain since you're talking about customs fees? I thought they'd get shipped on monday? 

no arrival [dhl are claiming nov7th, but as the wise cucoo noted that is phps pipe dreemz]: but dhl seem to have already calculated customs and asking for the clams...

Before we all get our jeans I think is appropriate to post this photo as appreciation to @volvo240thebest for all the organization and communication for this contest. Not sure what year or model but damn this Volvo I found was beautiful. 

IMG_2820.JPG

cheers lads!

@nycsurfer530 that's a very dandy Volvo P1800 from the 60's, same car pictured on the car model cover posted by PaoloT...
that's quite a car spotting! Really beautiful in red. @Foxy2 's wife own the same car, but in British Racing Green color.

Meanwhile I've just received a text by DHL, saying that my parcel will be delivered TODAY! let's see if I can manage to be the first to receive the contest jeans!

@edmond I'd say you (or better @jsn and Kevin, don't take up someone's else merits!) surprised us all with the shipping, fair play to DHL for this hahaha!!!!

pic completely out of focus but fuck it!

first thoughts, the jeans have a very nice high backrise compared to a mid front rise, I really dig this detail because to me it's what makes a pair of jeans really comfy. Buttons are great,  only top button and suspender buttons are branded the other are beautiful, shiny small iron buttons. It's supposed to rain for a few days but I'll try to soak, wash and dry over my wood stove, cowboy style, tonight. The level of excitement is high!

Edited by volvo240thebest

I didn't receive any email (because I've mistyped my email in the xcel file sent to Regiment Store) but my phone no. was in the order so I got the sms text this morning.
The jeans are class, and the presoak fit is perfect. I only doubt they'll really shrink to the desired inseam length unless I decide to nuke them higher than 60s degrees which I won't do. Let's see how it works...I've planned a single cuff for these, should not work I'll just wear them with a folded cuff...

• sufu1 changed the title to Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread