DWC2 2017 - 2019

3 hours ago, fix_me said:

Hello- paid entry fee several days ago. Have not received any confirmation.

I believe the confirmation auto-email is not working, but mega manually puts it all down in a spreadsheet. If you've paid, you're in.

I just paid my entry fee. I'm planning on wearing the IH-888-NT - they just arrived today. I still need to soak and wash them to see how they fit post-shrink, but based on initial raw measurements and fit pics on the IH forum, I think these will be good for me. 

I originally planned to enter with Flat Head K011 but I wasn't connecting with them for whatever reason and decided to change at the last minute to a pair of 1001. Here they are with one soak and 5 wears.  Should be a interesting and fun contest with all the different denim participating. 

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

Ordered a pair of tcb 60’s from Inoue with a hem job. Ordered a week ago so hopefully they’ll arrive soon. If they don’t fit right I have a pair of lvc ‘47’s on the way as well but hoping for the tcb. Anyone got a clue as to how long it usually takes to the EU? I’m based in Sweden.

38 minutes ago, Spiraltoy said:

Ordered a pair of tcb 60’s from Inoue with a hem job. Ordered a week ago so hopefully they’ll arrive soon. If they don’t fit right I have a pair of lvc ‘47’s on the way as well but hoping for the tcb. Anyone got a clue as to how long it usually takes to the EU? I’m based in Sweden.

All my orders from Inoue have arrived in Sweden about 4-5 days after he posted them. 

8 hours ago, tigerstrom said:

All my orders from Inoue have arrived in Sweden about 4-5 days after he posted them. 

That’s good to hear! Haven’t heard anything yet so I don’t know if he’s gotten them in the mail yet though.

1 hour ago, Spiraltoy said:

That’s good to hear! Haven’t heard anything yet so I don’t know if he’s gotten them in the mail yet though.

If you send him an email asking for the tracking number he'll give it. 

12 hours ago, HAZARDkid said:

We should just have 1 contest thread. 

Think it's been split in two so that people who only want to see pictures can view that thread, and any discussion is posted here. Can make things hard to follow if it's not strictly followed and posts are not referenced

Emailed Inoue-san Friday regarding my TCB60’s but no answer yet. We’ll see when they’ll arrive. In case they don’t fit i started on a pair of LVC ‘47’s today. One hot soak and a 40C wash.

69BEFABD-4094-4587-BACD-9E347D04C5FE.jpeg

A7D3FB2A-22BC-4751-98DB-845473236467.jpeg