DWC2 2017 - 2019

I just purchased the IH-888-NT deposit in size 34. Looking forward to this UHR denim in the new cut.

Honestly, I'm not really that interested in the DWC2 comp, but I'l enter just 'cuz. If these jeans meet my <very high> expectations, they'll probably be the only pair I wear for 2 years anyway, so why not enter???!!! I've put off several other purchases in anticipation of these jeans, so they better be damn good. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, HAZARDkid said:

Have a couple pairs on ice in my closet: resolute711/710 and warehouse800/1105ltd. Ill see what everyone else is joining with first before I choose. I like to wash frequently so I don't know if I should even waste the $20 lol.

Controversial lol

12 hours ago, d-rew12 said:

I think I'm going to do a black pair because I've been eyeing the Sugar Canes and might be a good reason to buy them. Although I don't need more jeans haha

Those are EXCELLENT jeans!  I'm breaking in a pair myself, great fit & denim.

I plan to join unless something comes up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 7:48 AM, HGS said:

Those are EXCELLENT jeans!  I'm breaking in a pair myself, great fit & denim.

I plan to join unless something comes up.

Seconded. These are pretty much the only jeans I've been wearing, this year. It's a really nice break from blue denim after all these years. They aren't as stubborn as most black denim I don't think...also not as fast fading as, say, Samurai. But the fabric is really interesting. And the fit is perfect.