DWC2 2017 - 2019

19 minutes ago, Niro said:

yea i'm a habitual rotater.

I might still enter, got months to think about it. Probably would go with Iron Heart PIH5DCT, which I was planning to wear from November through to March anyway.

I was thinking about those also, but I can't bear the thought of pedaling in them daily.

23 hours ago, Megatron1505 said:

I'm not allowed to say anything just yet :ph34r:

Can you at least say what ounce they will be as I'm in the market for a new pair and I'd hate to miss out on something if they were in the realms of what I'm looking for .

Mega give us some details or at least a date. I have some other jeans in my mind for this competition and I want to know if the collab is something I would like to wear. The pair that I'm considering the most is quite limited...

Not that I really have any chances to win because I will have at least half a year of obligatory army during this competition period but I'd still like to join.

Sorry, I really can't. The jeans are an Iron Heart release and are being sampled at the moment, they will be available for the start of the contest is all I can really say.

It's for Iron Heart to announce the details once they are ready.

• 2 weeks later...

And the contest release will be....

Get onto Google translate, pre-order opens soon.

Picture removed due to incorrect model number.

Edited by Megatron1505

Ok, let's try this again.

Official contest jeans will be available to order soon, they will be made in the new 888 cut from the UHR 21/23oz Raw Denim. We have names them the "Nama Tako" edition, which is Japanese for "Raw Octopus ", in keeping with the theme of the 888 cut in raw denim.

Size charts will be available prior to order and a sample is inbound. I am personally very excited about these jeans, my favourite cut in the last of my favourite denim, a denim which to me is everything great about this brand. 

cjlaollbcjkbgfdp.jpg

Also available to pre-order soon will be the official Iron Heart contest tee, bearing the Namo Take logo and coloured in striking black and red.

The tee can be ordered by anyone and will cost $100, or $75 if ordered with the jeans.

IMG_1629.JPG

Edited by Megatron1505

We did, but feedback for the tee has been really positive as is. Plus the colours and print remind me of a favourite tee of mine I had for years so fuck you :P

52 minutes ago, Megatron1505 said:

We did, but feedback for the tee has been really positive as is. Plus the colours and print remind me of a favourite tee of mine I had for years so fuck you :P

How about making it in different colors? I'd much prefer it in white, maybe with the print in different color too.

6 hours ago, louisbosco said:

have you thought about putting the logo on the back instead? i feel that the logo being on the front and that huge is a little in your face and tacky. 

Yea I agree and would prefer on back also, but can't please everyone.

The black tee with red print looks awesome

7 hours ago, louisbosco said:

have you thought about putting the logo on the back instead? i feel that the logo being on the front and that huge is a little in your face and tacky. 

Just wear it back to front and you're sorted.

13 hours ago, Megatron1505 said:

it had better not be a batman tee. 

9 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Just wear it back to front and you're sorted.

hahaha. i'll just walk backwards instead then...

Edited by louisbosco

From the Iron Heart forum, from Giles.

Target sizing for shrunk/washed IH-888NT.  Please remember that these jeans will be shipped raw, so will be a little larger than these dimensions out of the box.

We will require pre-orders by 18th July.  I am still working out the price, once we have sorted that out, I will create a product page in the Iron Heart shop.  

We will require a 50% deposit with order with the remaining 50% to be paid when the jeans are ready to ship. which is planned to be end of October.

The DWC t-shirt will go on sale at the same time as the jeans.  Price will be USD100 or USD75 if shipped with a pair of Nama Tako's

IMG_1636.PNG

Edited by Megatron1505

So even though it's been announced I'm still having trouble finding info like are they button fly or zipper , boot leg , straight ,  and a fit picture as I'm not familiar with the 888 .

@splash pitman it looks like, judging by the measurements in the post above you, the 888 is a solid mid-rise lifters' cut (roomy thighs, moderate taper from above the knee). measurements look quite similar to the stevenson valencia, except the 888 has a slightly wider thigh. perhaps check fit pictures from the stevensons and you will get an idea of how the 888 might fit.