ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Any thoughts on what to expect for FW 2018?

Thanks

They release pretty much the same kinds of shit every winter, shells, cargo pants, etc, but if youre interested in what kind of things to expect design wise, I dont think anyone outside of the acr team really knows/havent seen any leaks. I know nike can be a pain in the ass for a lot of the retailers they work with since they will often get notice of new product around the same time nike makes the official announcement, which can only be a week or two away in some instances, there isnt always a roadmap like with other brands.

8 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Any thoughts on what to expect for FW 2018?

Thanks

Deploy Cargo pants (same as the shorts this season), some cool gloves, and a 3L anorak for women that they should have definitely made unisex. 

3 hours ago, jukes said:

Deploy Cargo pants (same as the shorts this season), some cool gloves, and a 3L anorak for women that they should have definitely made unisex. 

Care to kindly throw us a few more bones? Are the new shells anywhere close to the minimal yet profound beauty of the original 2 in 1's (without the 100000x ACG logo branding all over print). Secondly, will this collection be primarily monochrome in theme or are we looking forward to some loud graphics and colours?. Finally, will there be a woven version of the trousers without the deploy pocket array? Thanks in advance! 

I'm hoping the men dont get shafted this season as well....I demand equality godamnit. 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:50 PM, RemarkableArmor said:

Coming up to the release time what’s the story with Errolson’s involvement now - over or not? Mixed reports out there...

Im pretty sure that this is gonna be his last season with LabACG as stated in that twitter thread awhile ago.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Inkinsurgent said:

surprised to see the variable return. it didn't seem like the previous one sold all that well. 

Yeah, mood killer for me. Combined my least favorite details of SS18.. (deploy cargo pockets and the ankle adjusters) 

From what we have seen so far, FW usually brings us 2 versions of trousers (cargo + Woven). 

On 11/9/2018 at 3:34 AM, Annapokalips said:

Pls, men already get superior pieces (or pieces at all) from pretty much every other brand

It was in reference to the colour options :) 

The insulated jacket has a cool (architectural) design but the fact that nike decided to ditch the idea of detachable liners is bafflling. Not feeling the print either. Looks like a budget version of the SISP 'spider' filament pattern on the spring summer nylon metals. Hoping the hoodies / t-shirts and accesories are better than this... 

I feel the whole bubble has burst on this scene, which is good news, time for the fashion train to move on to the next station and the core protagonists and those new to progress and further the vision for the niche and return back under the radar from the masses.