ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

2 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

might be a stupid Q, but are there any major differences between the ACG KMTR and the nike komyuter premium in terms of material, performance and comfort? also, are has anyone tested this for running, like daily runs?

would never ever run in this shoe, ever, unless you're the type to run in any "sportswear" shoe in which case go for it i guess. And yes, the ACG KMTR is sported with a nylon ripstop fabric that's also lined with faux suede throughout the shoe. The other KMTR model's proceeding the ACG iterations are all made from the same nylon upper, just different dye colors.

6 hours ago, nesherman said:

Seconded. Do not run in those. Get shoes that are meant for actual running. Nobody is going to care that you're wearing KMTR's anyways.

thanks man, was interested in running with these, since i think i heard they can be used for running if im not mistaken, not for flex tho

Can anyone give some insight into a FW15 Cargo Pant in Black? Sizing (I'm 5'10 31"-32" waist and 170) and how is the color compared to AW16 and this year 17 rendition? Thanks all! Pics would be awesome as well. 

Fw15 cargo is the cotton/wool blend one. "black" is not black but a dark desaturated blue that will not pass for black by any stretch of the imagination. The AW16 version is cotton, a lot darker, with a tougher hand and very close to black but still blue-ish. the aw16 one fits a bit more loose in the seat and thighs. The aw15 one also has exposed zippers on the seat pockets which some people dislike (might scratch furniture) and in my experience the aw15 ones shrink more when washed.

8 minutes ago, Inkinsurgent said:

Fw15 cargo is the cotton/wool blend one. "black" is not black but a dark desaturated blue that will not pass for black by any stretch of the imagination. The AW16 version is cotton, a lot darker, with a tougher hand and very close to black but still blue-ish. the aw16 one fits a bit more loose in the seat and thighs. The aw15 one also has exposed zippers on the seat pockets which some people dislike (might scratch furniture) and in my experience the aw15 ones shrink more when washed.

Thanks so much Ink. I've been a long time lurker with an even older account admiring ACRYNM and ACG but never had the funds. 

Is the FW15 a good pant, this would be my first ACG piece or should I just keep waiting for one of the newer iterations/ possibly waiting for FW18 cargo?

Thank you. I also heard of people dying the "Black" to a more true black.

Edited by jpmags

7 hours ago, Inkinsurgent said:

with the direction acg is going in i wouldn't count on the old style cargo returning. i vastly prefer the fw16 version over the fw15 version but the fw15 color is kind of nice if you don't expect black.

Thanks, Ink! How do you like the fit of FW15 vs the other years? I’m looking at having the pants professionally dyed a true Black and it looks to be not so expensive. 

Might be a bit hopeless, but, would anyone want to trade a DS pair of Golden Beige ACG Cargo's from FW17 in M for their BLACK ACG Cargos any year in M or L? Pm me! 

Edited by jpmags
Mis-quote

On 3/7/2018 at 6:45 AM, Inkinsurgent said:

they pop up ebay quite regularily. keep your eyes peeled.

Ink, I'm calling for your services once again lol. I have the option of getting a FW15 Cargo in M, or a FW16 in L. What would you recommend for the optimal look? I'm 5'10 160lbs and usually wear a 31 or 32. I just don't want the pants to be massive! 

The different years and cut is what is throwing me off, I'm leaning towards the FW15 in M but I'd love to hear your input.

Edited by jpmags
Swift Edit

i'm 6'1 and 180lbs, size 32, and have a medium fw15 and fw16. the medium fw16 fits me perfectly and the fw15 is a little too skinny to my taste.  think a L would look good on me as well, but i like these to fit baggier rather than skinnier. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Launch was 5/18 last year and I don't think info was available that far ahead of week of release, so if there is anything coming we'll find out next week or the week after. Even if errolson isnt heading up the collection, JFS is still at nike and I doubt they'd end the line after having pretty good success the past few years.

1 hour ago, piece keeper said:

It seems like there are two ACG lines now: ACG and NikeLab ACG.  The retro stuff looks like it'll be the former.  The latter here.

This. Budget Acronym is now Nikelab ACG and Nike has revived the mainline as just Nike ACG