ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so i don't really know what Errolson's deal with nike looks like regarding intelectual property (obviously because hes working under nike for ACG they have pretty much full autonomy) but i dont get why they just keep re-releasing ACG pieces as mainline items. first the KMTR now the USA 2-1 

https://www.nike.com/t/usa-medal-stand-mens-jacket-j0NPYP

~~~~~~gaiter boooots with the pimped out gucci suits~~~~~

correct me if im wrong but iirc the dude who designed the kmtr's also designed these gaiter boots, not jun. og pairs just has brand tie-ins with gyakusou

even then the gaiter boot's marketing campaign was pretty weird. kept being labeled as either nsw or gyakusou.  does the og's even have gyak branding on the shoe?

also something tells me that nike pockets a big majority of the $ from these partnerships. more of a strategic move for the collaborators

tldr capitalism

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to 'trim' the length of this season's 3in1 to a mid-length (below the belt) jacket without compromising the overall fit of the jacket? Trench coats are built differently compared to regular jackets so I was wondering if chopping off the bottom bit would be a stupid idea. 

Would be done by a tailor + contemplating rounding off the hem. 

Honest thoughts? 

I feel like this is a very lame question but just in case anyone can help me out - I'm selling some ACG cargos from 2015 and a guy told me they didn't have the drawcord with orange tips back then. Does anyone have the FW15 iteration to confirm by any chance? I can't find any product shots that show it either but I got mine direct from Nike. If anyone sees this and has 2 mins then thanks.

Season 1, F/W 15; Orange Aglets and a secondary inner cell phone pocket as part of the right front pocket.  

Season 2, S/S 16; Cargo shorts have the same pocket configuration and Orange Aglets.

Season 3, F/W 16 Cargos have Black Aglets, no phone pocket, and mesh inners on the front pockets.

49 minutes ago, kenwiryadi said:

might be a stupid Q, but are there any major differences between the ACG KMTR and the nike komyuter premium in terms of material, performance and comfort? also, are has anyone tested this for running, like daily runs?

Can't comment on running, but in terms of materials I think ACG and premium KMTRs are similar, while the SE ones are a downgrade.