ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

I got the new Cargo pants, Black Size M, BNWT. Anyone willing to trade for size S? Or where can I find size S online??

Otherwise I'm willing to sell for what I paid + shipping. $250 USD shipped.

Sold the M, got a pair of S on the way! :)

These fit a bit bigger than tagged size!

IMG_5560.jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

Edited by Aquaphor

22 minutes ago, nuex said:

Some items (mostly everything except the jackets) are online on Nike store. S-M Cargos are already gone, though? I copped the M Black wovens instead.

I barely missed the drop by 4 mins (meeting went over) and black cargos were sold out in xs-m, grey were gone in xs and s. Kinda bummed out, i was hoping to get black cargos in s....

Cargos never went up in North America in XS. I managed to grab an S for my girl and an M for myself but never saw XS available and I checked out in seconds.

Believe they were exclusive to other markets. 

Really praying for a fit similar to the first pair of cargos. Now debating if I should grab Alpine and pullover. 

15 hours ago, MRaymundo said:

Do the new cargos fit like the 2017 wider cargos or the older, skinnier version? The pictures I've been seeing aren't very consistent. 

They fit honestly beautifully. The most articulated leg out of all the ACG cargos thus far and fits most akin to the first and second cargoes. Absolutely nothing like this summers cargos which are honestly a little ridiculous and I'm considering taking them to my tailor and just praying