ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

12 minutes ago, shifty said:

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/nikelab-acg/ofoZp8v

Full collection up on the site. Kinda bummed there are no liner jackets this fw, but everything else looks great imo.

I don't think they've ever done liner jackets because they would easily integrate with acronym's jackets. You could always buy the 3-in-1 and sell the shell if you don't want it

4 hours ago, StolenBread said:

I don't think they've ever done liner jackets because they would easily integrate with acronym's jackets. You could always buy the 3-in-1 and sell the shell if you don't want it

Metamorphosis bomber fw16 was a liner jacket. They do integrate with acr jackets (which is why im after one), they just dont have an integration for the little sleeve loops iirc.

1 hour ago, tomenugen said:

leg zippers are gone on the cargos?

The side vents were for ss17, all the FW cargos have been roughly the same. Edit: unless you mean for the adjustable hem opening, those look gone.

Edited by shifty

Man for the past 2 fw seasons with ACG their fabric choices for the pants have been horrid. Relaunch on FW16 cotton wool, loses colour so quickly and shrinks quite a bit even after taking good care of it, FW17 the cotton elastane blend does not breath whatsoever, feels stiff and uncomfortable against the skin (yes even after breaking it in it's still relatively stiff), and yet it can't handle the cold. ACG has pretty good cuts and designs but is often restricted by their fabric choices and colour. 

37 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Can't have it all.  When you're restricted by a lower pricepoint (relative to ACR) something has got to give.

I'm pretty sure people who view ACG as its own brand wouldn't mind paying more for an actual premium quality pant instead of a pant that's halfway there to please consumers who view ACG as a budget acronym alternative

1 hour ago, Toilettebun said:

I'm pretty sure people who view ACG as its own brand wouldn't mind paying more for an actual premium quality pant instead of a pant that's halfway there to please consumers who view ACG as a budget acronym alternative

Sure.  But increasing the price puts it into ACR's territory, which Errolson would probably never allow since then it'd be a direct competitor to his mainline; and if people were willing to pay more there's ACR already occupying that space.  Maybe it could happen if Errolson was out of the equation, but personally Nike doesn't scream premium as a brand so going even higher in price becomes a little disjointed from a brand perspective.  Errolson's name being attached kind of elevates Nike's brand (again, just for me personally) so the prices seem more reasonable (not because of any hype behind E, but because I trust him after years of experience with ACR).  Without his name attached I'd laugh at a $700 coat produced by Nike.

Edited by piece keeper

7 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

I guess you mean the women's pieces because, with the exception of the pullover, the men's is just another rehash of previous seasons. JFS has owned it though imo.

i don't agree. the first two seasons were much more straightforward (and more 'old' acr-y) in terms of aesthetic. the last two seasons and this one especially are way more extroverted with all the cropped harem pants, messed up hoodies and weird colorblocking going on. it kind of follows the direction acr has been going in which also doesn't really work for me.

17 hours ago, jean_pierre said:

Wonder if acetone might help sort that out?

5a2287015993d_Skjermbilde2017-12-02kl_11_55_52.png.4ec78363e125c06dcf15651a2b2221f2.png

5a228747e9052_Skjermbilde2017-12-02kl_11_57_50.png.7828a79acece7c492836ef0eb74eb9a7.png

If you compare the End-clothing photos (Above) with the Nike photos (below) it seems the reflective text is on the inside of the leg. I think this is a nice feature as you can choose to use the reflectives by a simple fold.

Classic ACG where you have to guess/investigate the functionality yourself...  

Edited by ///A