ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

initally planned had to go with xl for this season's cargo's since i didn't want them to be too cropped but not so sure after the last couple of posts.

for reference my p24a's in L are pretty much a perfect fit with a bit of spare room in the waist and was hoping to get them as close as possible to those.

should i go with L or XL?

On 6/3/2017 at 8:39 PM, Inkinsurgent said:

is black actual black this time around or still that ultra-dark navy?

would you say they're cropped or regular length on a 190cm frame?

Ultra dark navy (looks identical to AW16 black) and cropped for me, especially when hiked up.

I've been wearing the FW16 ACG Wovens and I got to say it does not breath at all. It starts to feel clammy especially at the crotch area (dropcrotch is amazing) and thighs. Nonetheless the pants fit is amazing but the new material composition I'm not the biggest fan off I still prefer the cotton wool blend of the fw15 rather than the poly spandex of fw16 in terms of performance and comfort. The FW16 iteration feels stiff, not breathable, and still suffers from color fading but not as bad as the fw15.

Edited by shinn43

On 6/3/2017 at 0:05 PM, lesteel said:

could you guys please provide some pics with daf x cargos?

I tried, but I look like a total idiot. 

I don't know if it's just me- but the DAF1s are pretty damn hard to style. When they're fully zipped up and bloused it looks odd. When it's half-zipped with a little play, they're difficult to walk in without them banging against each other. This could also be my stupid body. 

On 6/1/2017 at 10:39 PM, Cornuto said:

Theres a dedicated page on the Rit Dye site w formulas for various colors. I modified the Moss Green recipe (vintage colors) w a little less green/more brown & black.

I'll try to remember to snap some pix when i get back from lake house vacation.

any follow ups?

Im planning to get last year's ACG woven basing from what others were saying that the fit is similar to P17. But I havent seen any fit pics yet, is there anyone who owns one and kindly post their ACG woven fit pics. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still not there with this colorway of the Alpine. It's not terrible by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm not looking to be that loud and conspicuous... It's too much like a regular snowboarding jacket from billabong or forum or whatever.

If this was just all white, i'd be into it. It's mainly the stripes pattern thats turning me off.

Hopefully there'll be another colorway that's more appealing this season thats more palatable.

1 minute ago, strikethrough said:

If this was just all white, i'd be into it. It's mainly the stripes pattern thats turning me off.

Hopefully there'll be another colorway that's more appealing this season thats more palatable.

I both agree and disagree with this. While on one end, yes i wish it was all white because I already missed out on that colorway in the past. But on the other end, I like that E is choosing to being this loud. 

26 minutes ago, mariahscarry said:

I both agree and disagree with this. While on one end, yes i wish it was all white because I already missed out on that colorway in the past. But on the other end, I like that E is choosing to being this loud. 

I do agree it's cool erlsn is doing something different and diverging from past aesthetics, but I guess its not what i look for in my techwear. Also, correct me if im wrong but I think the alpine never released before in all white, it was the 2in1.

Eye's peeled for what else is in store this season!

Edited by strikethrough

Also, I would love to see E introduce interops into the acg jackets, it's ridiculous to think that people in 2017 aren't using their own 3a style bags and would like to have a seamless experience and not only be exclusive to ACR products. I already did this myself to last year's tunnel hoodie.

• 2 weeks later...