ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

15 minutes ago, cybersushi said:

Ok, so Bodega, notre, ubiq, and kith have dropped. No caps in sight =(

bodega and notre had hats

undftd sold out already, cncpts too, but only had bucket hat only (so far?)

Edited by denpa

16 minutes ago, BALLISTICNYLON said:

KMTR's just arrived, went with my true size and they're totally too big.

Is anyone else surprised with how they feel in hand? They just feel a little flimsy imo, granted they were one of the cheaper pieces from the collection, i guess i just raised my hopes a little too high

1/2 size big or full size big? I imagine it would be designed to be a looser fit, right?

(not like I am going to be able to get a pair anyways at this rate with them selling out in a minutes everywhere)

2 minutes ago, cktenders said:

1/2 size big or full size big? I imagine it would be designed to be a looser fit, right?

(not like I am going to be able to get a pair anyways at this rate with them selling out in a minutes everywhere)

I'd say go half a size down, but i like a snug fit. for reference:

Ultra Boost 2.0: UK 10.5 (fits perfect)

Air Force 1: UK 10 (fits perfect)

Yeezy 350 V2: UK 10 (snug)

Spiridon: UK 9.5 (too snug)

I went with a UK 10, but could have easily gone down half a size. Going to try my local nikelab, hopefully will have some luck and can return these online

23 minutes ago, BALLISTICNYLON said:

Is anyone else surprised with how they feel in hand? They just feel a little flimsy imo, granted they were one of the cheaper pieces from the collection, i guess i just raised my hopes a little too high

I agree, they don't seem to have a really substantive feel. I'm guessing the ripstop material on the tongue/upper is the same as that used in the 3 in 1 cap? Also I'm finding that the ripstop sort of wrinkles up and you can't really easily straighten them out. I think the cord tension only really shapes the shoe anterior-posterior and doesn't do much laterally, and the buckle only does so much. 

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with the cargo pants or the hoodies?

12 hours ago, AvantSol said:

As a heads up to anyone who really wants those caps; keep a close eye on the online bodega drop tomorrow. I saw a few left on display and in their backstock before I left this evening. I'm not guaranteeing they are releasing it on the website tomorrow  but it may be one of your few options left for those who missed it.

Big thank you for the heads up. I was able to cop the bucket from BDGA before they sold out, hopefully the order will be fulfilled. 

36 minutes ago, BALLISTICNYLON said:

I have a feeling the FW version (if they make one) will be more like a schoeller dryskin for the top. 

11 minutes ago, cybersushi said:

I agree, they don't seem to have a really substantive feel. I'm guessing the ripstop material on the tongue/upper is the same as that used in the 3 in 1 cap? Also I'm finding that the ripstop sort of wrinkles up and you can't really easily straighten them out. I think the cord tension only really shapes the shoe anterior-posterior and doesn't do much laterally, and the buckle only does so much. 

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with the cargo pants or the hoodies?

Totally agree on the ripstop, i think they just needed to either use a thicker material, or something that just keeps its shape a bit better. That being said, i absolutely adore the chunky buckle on it.

I get the distinct feeling that there are alot of panic buyers in action but at least the option of return if purchased via Nike is good thing.

I'd like to see / feel the items before buying and their policy is pretty risk free. 

Man I don't know whatsup with acg and their pants. I'm usually a medium to a large in most pants. I have a pair of the woven trousers(m) and I just bought the  ss17 black cargos(m). And I dunno they fit way too long/big for me, they don't give off the cut  off look at all. How high are you supposed to wear them w/o looking like Steve Urkel??? Is is based on length and not width?

I checked out the stuff at Mercer and while there's improvements, I still didn't really feel like I wanted to buy anything. IMO the hooded sweatshirt was the best thing there.

The pants had nice covered seams, got rid of those awful chair ruining back pocket zippers, but the branding + contrast vent color on the black pants were a no go. They are also really heavy, and not in a good "this will last for ever" way. 250 was too rich for my blood for the compromises.

The shoes were ok, but I'd rather get something more utilitarian than a string shoe.

T-shirts were whatever to crap. Poncho was whatever.

7 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I get the distinct feeling that there are alot of panic buyers in action ...

Guilty as charged. I was determined I wasn't buying anything then boom I am checking out with the kmtrs.

I later saw them in person and they quality looked pretty good. The fit may the be killer.

I just received my pair of size US8 KMTR from sneakersnstuff. I usually wear a size 41 for boots, and a US 8.5 for sneakers and running shoes. This pair fits me just right. I am quite in love with the design, especially how the magnetic buckle just locks the excess fabric from the tongue in place. It feels very sturdy and not flimsy at all personally. Definitely a light pair of spring/summer commuter shoes to do all sorts of things in the city. The only part of the shoe that felt "cheaper" to me was the draw cord on the heels. Having own a pair of Acronym prestos, the clip on cords at the back of the presto definitely felt much higher quality than the ones on these. But the Prestos are also priced way higher.

Got my pair today. I'm a UK 10 in nike, I have never had a pair of nike's in a size 10 that don't fit well. I went down to a 9.5 UK for these. The tightening system sits low around the ankle so to compensate they need slight over-tightening. With this they do fit well.

Go down a full size IMO.

Edit: UK 10 = 10 UK

Edited by TIMDOT

On 5/20/2017 at 5:46 AM, exhaust fumes said:

I checked out the stuff at Mercer and while there's improvements, I still didn't really feel like I wanted to buy anything. IMO the hooded sweatshirt was the best thing there.

The pants had nice covered seams, got rid of those awful chair ruining back pocket zippers, but the branding + contrast vent color on the black pants were a no go. They are also really heavy, and not in a good "this will last for ever" way. 250 was too rich for my blood for the compromises.

The shoes were ok, but I'd rather get something more utilitarian than a string shoe.

T-shirts were whatever to crap. Poncho was whatever.

I am sorry to say that i disagree with your opinion. 

The shoes are great, light and flexible. Very comfortable sole as well. Easy to wear everyday and the price is reasonable. 

Cargo pants are made of winter material but absolutely wearable in the summer times as well. Zippers at the side and inner thigh helps ventilation which is extremely thoughtful idea. Not too heavy in my opinion overall in terms of a pair of cargos. Front pockets make them extremely badass and easy to access as well. 250 usd is reasonable price. I would even pay 300+ for them.

The tee shirt is made of wool which keeps you warm even just on its own. Grey is so much better than black one though. Nice color combination, very future looking.

The only disappointment is the shirt jacket. Using buttons is too formal. Doesnt match the techo look

Overall this collection has huge improvements comparing to the last spring summer

Got Cargos in a M and id say the fit is similar to acr p15/17/23 wide drop crotch then slims in the leg but the waist fits normal and not huge like acr.

Full length on waist fits full length i didnt find there was a crop but i wasnt bothered by that.

Drop slightly and let sit on ur hips then fold the bottoms 3 times and youve got a nice summer crop p17 styli.

My main concern with this was when folded is it a horrible gimpy fold that makes the leg super wide answer is no, it looks good! 

Im super happy w my pair, black is deffo more like a night/dark dark blue tho but i can live w that, wasnt feeling the beige c/w too shiney/wrong beige imo

2 hours ago, GUNDAM said:

Got Cargos in a M and id say the fit is similar to acr p15/17/23 wide drop crotch then slims in the leg but the waist fits normal and not huge like acr.

Full length on waist fits full length i didnt find there was a crop but i wasnt bothered by that.

Drop slightly and let sit on ur hips then fold the bottoms 3 times and youve got a nice summer crop p17 styli.

My main concern with this was when folded is it a horrible gimpy fold that makes the leg super wide answer is no, it looks good! 

Im super happy w my pair, black is deffo more like a night/dark dark blue tho but i can live w that, wasnt feeling the beige c/w too shiney/wrong beige imo

That's some solid advice, I was contemplating or returning/selling them but this may help!

A heads up for anyone who bought the bucket hat, it looks like it no longer comes with a face mask as shown in previous images.

Mine has arrived in post today, thought it was a factory defect but Nike have since removed images from their site including the mask so looks like this was just a mistake at launch.

On the bright side, quality is not bad on the hat itself. Shame about the mask though as that was a major part of why i picked it up, would have otherwise gone with the cap