ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

12 hours ago, akuma no uta said:

So far the only items I've never seen for extreme discount have been the balaclava and the scaiter thing. The lupineks sell for $100 now, I got my 2 in 1 from the first season for $220, and I've ever seen the alpine jacket for $350 or so. It's just a patience game. 

Where did you see the alpine for $350?? I've been wanting to pick it up for a while but I only see it on ebay/grailed/sufu/FB for around 5-600

21 hours ago, lesteel said:

^are you talking about some other poncho? Shoes and cargo shorts might be the only problem to buy cheaper, maybe the cap if its nike exclusive

Poncho is selling out in most places. They're not gonna make it to sale.

7 minutes ago, cktenders said:

Is there going to be any other stores dropping the shoes later today/in the future that any one is aware of? I'm not about that waking up at 3am for a pair of shoes life anymore and missed these. 

I believe Kith, Ubiq, and notre are dropping Friday online.

7 minutes ago, cktenders said:

Is there going to be any other stores dropping the shoes later today/in the future that any one is aware of? I'm not about that waking up at 3am for a pair of shoes life anymore and missed these. 

25.05 Expected sand and gray editiion.

11 minutes ago, akuma no uta said:

^^ those are my 2nd most wanted item but fuck paying $295 for them

dover's up; prices are cheaper than End (250 for cargoes), and free s/h in US. unfortunately shoes are out.

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/nikelab-dsm-nyc/nikelab-acg

2 minutes ago, CountZatara said:

Anyone remember the delay time for last season's scaiter? I vaguely remember it being released an hour or so after the other products. I'm assuming it's the same for the 3 in 1 hat. Got my finger on the trigger.

nah it came out the at the same time as the rest of the drop, it just got restocked again later.

Grabbed a pair of the black komyuter's locally. Definitely would recommend sizing down 0.5 from your usual Nike size, and even then it still feels roomy after pulling the string taut (and I've got wide feet)

I've been keeping an eye on the Niketalk forum. It appears the caps were made in very limited quantities, just a few in stock at 21 Mercer & Blends. I hope the guys here can cop, NTers called this collection "Next Level Hypebeast" -_-

As a heads up to anyone who really wants those caps; keep a close eye on the online bodega drop tomorrow. I saw a few left on display and in their backstock before I left this evening. I'm not guaranteeing they are releasing it on the website tomorrow  but it may be one of your few options left for those who missed it.

missed out on the 07 kmtr in black, getting tired of this rigmarole of bots, sitting online for the launch only to miss out as shit is sold out in seconds, then only to join in the bedlam that is the insane hunt trawling cyberspace for a piece of clothing. what happened to absorbing, digesting , perusing over the details before making a purchase? whether going to a bricks and mortar store or even online. don't really have a choice but to grab then see what you get, if you're lucky.

anyway;

for the larger gentlemen ... a single, solitary pair of cargo black xl over at voo. probably the last one in this system.

12 hours ago, cybersushi said:

I believe Kith, Ubiq, and notre are dropping Friday online.

11 hours ago, X.bee said:

Add Undefeated to list dropping Friday online

Add Baitme to the list too, for the shoes.