ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

2 hours ago, scamster said:

as the 07 kmtr is new so guessing no one knows but does anyone have an idea of the fit for these?

I'm sure that I've read that you have to size .5 down. Don't ask me where though (I don't remember source)

Edited by Goober

10 hours ago, halomunkey said:

It just felt really cheap. If you've ever handled the old nylon tech woven pants its basically the same fabric. My main beef with it is how awkward the fit is. The arms are super long but the body is very slim and short. I'm 5'5" 115 lbs and I can't even zip up an XS, but if I size up to a small the sleeves go past my knuckles. Doesn't help that the elbow articulation makes the sleeves sit weird too. I'm guessing a lot of people agree with me since there is/was such a huge flood of them on ebay and grailed.

Thanks for the info, I guess this is something I gotta try in store before I pull the trigger....3 months later haha

at least those bin bags were free or at least cheap.

the poncho is taking the piss, it's almost stating that these morons will buy anything, hey let's get a nylon sheet and splash acg all over it in humongous letting and coz we put a couple of magnets and the pocket in the inside we can charge $$$ for it.

fuck right off!

Edited by scamster

I would bet you all the money in the universe that if the poncho had a little ACRNM velcro tab on it, and made with Goretex instead of mystery DWR, people on this very forum would be paying over a grand for it within seconds of release.

Shit, people will probably do that anyways.

36 minutes ago, exhaust fumes said:

I would bet you all the money in the universe that if the poncho had a little ACRNM velcro tab on it, and made with Goretex instead of mystery DWR, people on this very forum would be paying over a grand for it within seconds of release.

Shit, people will probably do that anyways.

Can't say I disagree. Fortunately for us the stuff they put out like that i.e. CP1/2 are gems. Anxious for a CP3!

On 5/15/2017 at 7:51 PM, akuma no uta said:

Found some more pics. The cargo shorts look awesome. 

IMG_2763.JPG

Man, it doesn't look like but if the "flap" is detachable I'll love this. Though, I don't think I'd look as cool as I do in my head

I might be in the minority but that sun cap is the only piece I'm interested in.

Someone said End has whole collection up, I didn't see the hat. Hoping it pops up on Nikelabs official drop.

Edited by X.bee

Definitely detachable, but I don't think you'll be putting the flaps in the pocket unless you want to look like you've got a brain tumor or something.

I agree tho, the cap is the only thing I'm going to be buying if I get the chance to snag one.

9 hours ago, BRICK DOM said:

Definitely detachable, but I don't think you'll be putting the flaps in the pocket unless you want to look like you've got a brain tumor or something.

I agree tho, the cap is the only thing I'm going to be buying if I get the chance to snag one.

Do you think stock will be that limited to get? I know the cap is one of the lower priced pieces, but i've been on counting on the clothing to sit at least until sale so i can get for a better price

That or idiotic hypebeast kids buying hoping to make that juicy resell $$$

12 hours ago, X.bee said:

@Yoshiii Take a look at the link, looks like the neck flap is detachable & possibly stored in the pouch on the hat itself.

Thats great, I'll be getting the cap then.

On a side note, am I the only one that doesn't like the shoes? I appreciate the design and thought that's gone into them but I think the shoe itself is rather ugly.

47 minutes ago, Yoshiii said:

Thats great, I'll be getting the cap then.

On a side note, am I the only one that doesn't like the shoes? I appreciate the design and thought that's gone into them but I think the shoe itself is rather ugly.

not just that the colours are also pretty bad imo...

6 hours ago, Jun.H said:

i wouldnt count on the cargo pants, shoes, and poncho making it to sale. for everything else dropping i'd say it's possible

So far the only items I've never seen for extreme discount have been the balaclava and the scaiter thing. The lupineks sell for $100 now, I got my 2 in 1 from the first season for $220, and I've ever seen the alpine jacket for $350 or so. It's just a patience game.