ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

20 hours ago, danii said:

Correct me if I am wrong. But better size up than be sorry.

I wouldn't recommend sizing up depending on your waist size/how other stuff fits, I definitely should have gone with an S for last seasons cargos, even though an M made a little more sense on paper (and nike recommended it based on tech fleece size, which you should size up for).
For reference
~31in true waist
M in tech fleece sweats
M in p10ts
32 in Veilance pants

None of the pants listed are snug around my waist, need a belt for all of them. Hope this helps anyone questioning sizes for last season's cargos.

This seasons cargos look like they have an elastic waist+belt loops, so I think going TTS makes more sense, will probably go for a medium and report back on sizing difference. Just waiting on nike to put up the full preview...

59 minutes ago, shifty said:

I wouldn't recommend sizing up depending on your waist size/how other stuff fits, I definitely should have gone with an S for last seasons cargos, even though an M made a little more sense on paper (and nike recommended it based on tech fleece size, which you should size up for).
For reference
~31in true waist
M in tech fleece sweats
M in p10ts
32 in Veilance pants

None of the pants listed are snug around my waist, need a belt for all of them. Hope this helps anyone questioning sizes for last season's cargos.

This seasons cargos look like they have an elastic waist+belt loops, so I think going TTS makes more sense, will probably go for a medium and report back on sizing difference. Just waiting on nike to put up the full preview...

I'm a true 36, took a Large in the first iteration of the cargos, XL in the tech fleece pants. I'm getting XL of last season cargo to have more thigh room. Still in the air on this seasons, doesn't look like they have a real fly. 

doesn't it seem odd that on the cargos there is an elasticated waist, with drawstring and belt loops? just need buttons for those bright red suspenders!

also loo like they're a cropped length, initially liked them but having a few reservations. probably change mind again once i see them in person.

17 minutes ago, Flipflop214 said:

Any sizing info on the new cargo's? 

1k said L in these fit like a mix between M p17/p24.

will be giving the cargo's a try. still have kind of mixed feelings about the shoes but really curious to see them in person.

Edited by jesterrp

Really loving the color of those tan cargos. (The vent zippers are a neat feature as well) Not a huge fan of the pocket placement, but the raw item doesn't look as atrocious as that one model's styling.

Hopefully I can snag a pair. My FW16 pants were a bit large for a large. Might try a medium. 

Edited by limeaide

I really like this season, actually! I like the look of the cargo and the shoes are a must buy for me! Hopefully the hype kids won't be all over these shoes.

I'm really interested in seeing if they have more colors of the shirt jacket, if it came in the grey + purple/pink logo I would be all over that. Also, there seemed to be a pair of tan pants that popped up towards the end of that chinese preview video (not cargos, just draped on the rack), but I couldn't figure out what the deal was with them because I don't think they were reviewed.

interesting how people are paying attention to the new shirt jacket. I have the old version from 2015 and the fit and fabric is garbage. From the look of the preview photos it seems like they improved the fit slightly, but I still wouldn't recommend paying more than $100 for it.

1 hour ago, halomunkey said:

interesting how people are paying attention to the new shirt jacket. I have the old version from 2015 and the fit and fabric is garbage. From the look of the preview photos it seems like they improved the fit slightly, but I still wouldn't recommend paying more than $100 for it.

And if you wait 3 months you can hahaha

1 hour ago, halomunkey said:

Just curious; how was the fitting for the old model of the jacket and what was so bad about the fabric?

It just felt really cheap. If you've ever handled the old nylon tech woven pants its basically the same fabric. My main beef with it is how awkward the fit is. The arms are super long but the body is very slim and short. I'm 5'5" 115 lbs and I can't even zip up an XS, but if I size up to a small the sleeves go past my knuckles. Doesn't help that the elbow articulation makes the sleeves sit weird too. I'm guessing a lot of people agree with me since there is/was such a huge flood of them on ebay and grailed.