ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

Taken fron Sneakersnstuff's upcoming release table (no product shots unfortunately) 

1) 

NikeLab

ACG 3in1 System Poncho

Black/Yellow OchreArt.no: Ar4542-010

2)

NikeLab

ACG 3in1 System Poncho

Habanero Red/BlackArt.no: Ar4542-634

3)

NikeLab

ACG Anorak

Black/Sequoia/BlackArt.no: Aq2294-010

4)

NikeLab

ACG GORE-TEX® Coat

Black/Reflective SilverArt.no: Aq3516-010

5)

NikeLab

ACG GORE-TEX® Coat

Olive Canvas/Volt GlowArt.no: Aq3516-395

6) 

NikeLab

ACG GORE-TEX® Coat

BlackArt.no: Ar4531-010

7) 

NikeLab

ACG GORE-TEX® Coat

Olive CanvasArt.no: Ar4531-395

8)

NikeLab

ACG Pant

Black/BlackArt.no: Ar4540-010

9)

NikeLab

ACG Waffle Top LS

Black/WhiteArt.no: Aq3519-010

10) 

NikeLab

ACG Waffle Top LS

White/BlackArt.no: Aq3519-100

I did not list the products which we have seen already via BSTN (DWN filled jacket / insulated jacket / deploy cargos). These are yet to be seen and looking at the colours (yay for monochrome), i'm looking forward to the reveal. There may be hope yet. 

8 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I feel the whole bubble has burst on this scene, which is good news, time for the fashion train to move on to the next station and the core protagonists and those new to progress and further the vision for the niche and return back under the radar from the masses.

Good for me. I will for the cargo to go on sale 

26 minutes ago, WiseFool said:

I wonder if the interesting looking collar is part of the coat or if it is a seperate scarf akin to the sisp modulars or from the first acg season. Looks cool. 

I don't believe so, this looks like the Olive Canvas/Volt Glow cw for the coat. Just looks whitish because E's production team are masters at color manipulation lol. The separate scarf you're referring too is the Volt Glow aspect I'm assuming, looks like an unpack-able neck scarf with button closure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 1:17 AM, GUNDAM said:

Anyone got any pix of the womens poncho yet ? Inerested to see how its 3 in 1. Cant see much from erslns insta.

Did this ever pop up anywhere?

NA release is up on .com, black cargos sold through, picked up green. Seems like theres stuff in the promo shots that isnt out?

On 12/21/2018 at 8:11 AM, EG562 said:

Did this ever pop up anywhere?

NA release is up on .com, black cargos sold through, picked up green. Seems like theres stuff in the promo shots that isnt out?

I'm assuming there's going to be a second drop. I've been waiting on the gloves but those were no where to be seen on the Nike website along with the utility vest.

Size L or XL. I would suggest L as these run quite large overall plus you have the added benefit of elastic waist, drawstrings and belt loops. For reference, i'm waist 31-33 and mediums are usually fine (fw 17 cargo & SS 18 variable) although I can safely size down to small on the ss18 variable & fw17 woven trousers. Have yet to try the fw18 cargos but if I felt like purchasing a pair, i'd go for a small or medium depending on the type of fit i'd want. 

EDIT: The fw18 variable cargos run slimmer than the ss18 variables. 

Edited by WiseFool

2 hours ago, EG562 said:

.com has black cargos back up full size run. 

Got the L and had to return and size down . 

Dang should have sold it to me. I still don’t have a pair smh. Trying to avoid duties/customs 

Edited by JoseRizal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@alavkx i got them. they're pretty good for the price. the whole look is a bit dramatic and the details are more superfluous than what you'd find on the acronym collabs, but the material feels good and the front pockets are nice and deep like on acronym trousers. the cut is good but not amazing. they move best when worn higher up on the waist. the front pocket with the cinch opening would be good for slurpees or water bottles i guess lol.

I got bloody soaked to the skin wearing my ACG pants when I nipped out with the dog for 5 minutes earlier today, I love the cut and fit of the trousers but as for All Conditions, means All Conditions, I'd take it all with a quarry of salt.

We're all kidding ourselves over the practical weather proofness on these clothes.

7 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I got bloody soaked to the skin wearing my ACG pants when I nipped out with the dog for 5 minutes earlier today, I love the cut and fit of the trousers but as for All Conditions, means All Conditions, I'd take it all with a quarry of salt.

We're all kidding ourselves over the practical weather proofness on these clothes.

Yeah I mean, I've got a pair of the woven, non-cargo from a few years ago. The label says to hand wash them. That's the last condition I would expect to see excluded from "all"

• 3 weeks later...