• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By jeansus
      The Real McCoys Buco J-24L Size 40 (US M/JP L), like new
      - Made in Kobe, Japan by a single artisan from start to finish. 
      - Black pigment-finished veg-tan tea core horsehide leather
      - Detachable Mouton collar 
      - 1950s Talon zippers
      - Rayon lining
      - 6 exterior pockets
      - Real McCoys branded wooden hangar and bag
      Free worldwide shipping
      Purchased Christmas 2018 and worn less than 10 times. Not a functional garment for South Florida.
      I am happy to answer any questions and entertain all offers. All orders placed before 2:00pm EST ship same day, all others ship next business day.
      Measurements:
      - Chest: 40”
      - Shoulder: 18”
      - Sleeve: 25.5”
      - Center Back: 25.75”
    • By Superblues
      View Advert Rare "Broken Arcuate" Version Sugar Cane 1947 32x34 Hemmed To 29" Denim Jeans
      Ultra-Rare "Broken Arcuate" Double Stitching Version
      CANE'S Red Tab
      Sugar Cane 1947
      Early Version
      SC41947
      Denim Jeans
      32x34 Hemmed To Approximately 30"
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.
      You might well know more about these than me. I bought them years ago from Japan. The story was that when Levi's put a stop to the CANE'S Red Tab broken arcuate versions, some of these jeans destined for various washes remained unwashed. Some of them sneaked out, and I got this pair. The code for these jeans is SC41947. You'll notice an "H" at the end of the code on the photo of the relevant label. SC41947H. If I recall, this means they were supposed to go through a "hard" wash. Clearly, however, these jeans were entirely unwashed. Again, if I recall, under a normal production run, free from the interference of Levi's, this means the code would've had an "N" at the end for "no wash" - SC41947N - or no letter.
      They're the most incredible, substantial jeans. I'd still have them if they fitted. I've been ruthless about getting rid of so many clothes, but this is the one item I'd always want, if they still fitted. Please note they've shrunk to a usual extent, and the actual waist of these 32" jeans is now approximately 32" (as they were initially outsized).
      They've been hemmed to approximately 30". The hem was chain-stitched at Son Of A Stag, Brick Lane, London, on a vintage Union Special machine.
      They look even better in real life. Worn well, but there are signs of wear, mostly at the fold of one turnup (see photo 8). Clean, but to preserve colour rarely washed. There of course has been an amount of fade. Cold-soaked inside out, mostly hanged to air for extended periods, put in freezer. All the tricks.
      Any questions, just ask. Make me an offer.
      Advertiser Superblues Date 02/04/2018 Price Category denim  
    • By Superblues
      Ultra-Rare "Broken Arcuate" Double Stitching Version
      CANE'S Red Tab
      Sugar Cane 1947
      Early Version
      SC41947
      Denim Jeans
      32x34 Hemmed To Approximately 30"
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.
      You might well know more about these than me. I bought them years ago from Japan. The story was that when Levi's put a stop to the CANE'S Red Tab broken arcuate versions, some of these jeans destined for various washes remained unwashed. Some of them sneaked out, and I got this pair. The code for these jeans is SC41947. You'll notice an "H" at the end of the code on the photo of the relevant label. SC41947H. If I recall, this means they were supposed to go through a "hard" wash. Clearly, however, these jeans were entirely unwashed. Again, if I recall, under a normal production run, free from the interference of Levi's, this means the code would've had an "N" at the end for "no wash" - SC41947N - or no letter.
      They're the most incredible, substantial jeans. I'd still have them if they fitted. I've been ruthless about getting rid of so many clothes, but this is the one item I'd always want, if they still fitted. Please note they've shrunk to a usual extent, and the actual waist of these 32" jeans is now approximately 32" (as they were initially outsized).
      They've been hemmed to approximately 30". The hem was chain-stitched at Son Of A Stag, Brick Lane, London, on a vintage Union Special machine.
      They look even better in real life. Worn well, but there are signs of wear, mostly at the fold of one turnup (see photo 8). Clean, but to preserve colour rarely washed. There of course has been an amount of fade. Cold-soaked inside out, mostly hanged to air for extended periods, put in freezer. All the tricks.
      Any questions, just ask. Make me an offer.
    • By Outdoorsman
      View Advert BR N1 Deck Jacket XL
      Selling my N1 Deck Jacket in size XL.
      Wore it for one season. Very little wear, no rips or tears. Alpaca lining in perfect shape
      Ships from Austria, Europe. Parcel is tracked and insured
      Price: 275 EUR international or 265 within EU
      Any questions? feel free to ask
      Advertiser Outdoorsman Date 01/09/2018 Price Category outerwear  
    • By Outdoorsman
      Selling my N1 Deck Jacket in size XL.
      Wore it for one season. Very little wear, no rips or tears. Alpaca lining in perfect shape
      Ships from Austria, Europe. Parcel is tracked and insured
      Price: 275 EUR international or 265 within EU
      Any questions? feel free to ask
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• SSENSE GLOBAL
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • Brain Dead Black Gooey T-Shirt
    $US 70

202266M213022_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.16245891