top five reasons you hate urban outfitters

grady

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When urban's stuff is on sale, you have to be lying to yourself to say you don't want plain tshirts/henleys/vnecks/cardigans/hoodies/plaid shirts/chucks/vans when they are cheap. Non-sale stuff is almost always overpriced for the quality though. Sometimes they have nice brands in there though like spiewak and other outerwear stuff. It's all about sales.

Yea, the sale stuff is werid. I don't go there often, but i dropped by a couple months ago and found a pair of shorts for $2 and henley for $6

yes.. i'm also guilty of liking their "book selection" if you can call it that. but they have some hilarious stuff. like the a-position-a-day book. 365 positions. sick.

I have that book. Half the positions are just joke positions and will either result in her screaming in pain, or my cock snapping in half. The rest of the stuff in there that is doable, I've done it, or something pretty close to it already.

I HATE URBAN OUTFITTERS BECAUSE LAST TIME I WENT IN THERE I GOT MEAN MUGGED BY ALL THE EMPLOYEES. I WENT TO THE TEE RACKS BUT I COULDN'T FIND MY SIZE IN THE JESUS IS MY HOMEBODY PHOTO SHIRT... ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES LIKE PUSHED ME OUT OF THE WAY SO HE COULD REFOLD THE SHIRT, AND WHEN I ASKED IF THEY HAD ANY IN BACK HE JUST GLARED AND TOLD ME THEY SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. THEN SOME OTHER DUDES CAME IN AND THE SAME GUY WENT AND GOT THEM A JESUS IS MY HOMEBODY SHIRT OUT OF THE BACK ROOM! UNBELIEVABLE! I'M NEVER GOING TO URBAN OUTFITTERS AGAIN, I HATE HOW THEIR EMPLOYEES THINK THEY'RE LIKE CELEBRITIES OR SOMETHING.spacer.gif

I don't hate UO, I just rarely find anything there I would buy. The only time I buy something there is if it's a trend I wanted to pick up on but missed out for economical reasons or whatever, and UO has their lower quality, cheaper mass-produced version of what I was looking for a year or two later.

Pretty good place for that, not good for much else. I do hate the way people make signs there though. There was a sign on a dressing room door that said, "this dressing room is quite broken-esque, but still rather lovely," and had swirly calligraphy all over it in black sharpee. Smacks of teenage d-bags trying too hard to be a part of a subculture.

I found a new reason to dislike UO a few weeks back when I went in there wearing a long-sleeve version of this Steven Alan shirt.

17263cua5.jpg

And found out they are selling shorts in the same damn pattern.

p311202flb8.jpg

I dunno if I'm mad at them for stealing the fabric, or myself for believing SA had exclusives on their shirt fabrics. $150 shirt, $40 shorts. SA was selling shorts in the fabric last year, as well.

Also, remember, UO owns Anthropologie and Free People; don't let your stupid bobo GF shop there, either.