supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
b1zzar3

FS SZ 42 Rick Owens Reverse leather side zip combat boo

FS SZ 42 Rick Owens Reverse leather side zip combat boo

Hi Guys, 

Looking to get rid of my Rick Owens combat boots as they don't get worn anymore.

Happy to answer and questions and provide pics and info! 

Does not include box or Rick Owens tote bag. 

Looking for $350 AUD + Shipping 

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

• Advertiser
    b1zzar3
  • Date
    04/11/2017
  • Price
    $263.00
  • Category

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nokiemens
      Description:
      Sz 2
      Asking $999 shipped within North America, paypal fees extra
      Super Rare Julius Leather in a rare size in the rarer nubuck (substantial weight)! 

Retailed for $3500+ in the states, never seen one of these posted as such a low price so definitely priced for a quick sale!

Cowl Neck which can be worn several different ways

Sz 2 (will fit 46 or a slim 48)

Perfect Cut/Fit with The Slim Long Sleeves, High arm-holes, and Slim-fitting body

In Excellent Condition - Rarely worn (< 5 times)

Don't want to part with it but moving and desperately need to downsize wardrobe 

Nubuck Leather (heavier weight) - amazing leather on this piece, far exceeds other Dior, Julius, Rick Owens leathers I have handled! Beautiful Matte finish

Measurements:
      Sleeve Length: 26 inches
      Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches
      Chest: 18.5 inches
      Waist: 16.5 inches
      Length: 26 inches
    • By ian+
      I accept payments through Paypal in € or $, paypal fees and shipping costs are not included in the price. Items are located in Europe / Greece. Items will be shipped via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination. I do not accept returns. Measurements or more photos upon request, do not hesitate to pm me for any inquiries. Thank you.
      more items @ eBay or @ grailed
      [sold:83]
    • By RyanC
      All price included paypal fee!!
      All items ship from Asia Hong Kong

Shipping fee and information:

All delivery is REGISTERED and with track and trace no.

If your location haven't shown as below please send me a pm. I will let know how much it will be cost thank you

US, Canada, Australia
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 15-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 35-50USD

Asia
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 10-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 30-45USD

Europe
      T-shit, knit, some light weight clothes or item will be 15-20USD
      Shoes, boots, coat, leather jacket will be 40-50USD

Common Projects original vintage low white SOLD
      MA_Julius Leather Jacket 2011AW 850USD 765USD Individual Sentiments Mid Coat 650USD 630USD Viridi Anne Wool Turtle neck sweater SOLD
      Viridi Anne Adjustable length Linen pants 150USD 120USD 100USD
      Viridi Anne Turtle Neck pull over long Sleeves Tee 70USD 50USD  Julius Twisted cutting Black long sleeves tee SOLD Sistere sweat pants 90USD 50USD  
    • By drone

View Advert Common Projects Combat Boot in 44 (Finnish seller)
      I'm selling my Common Projects boots, since honestly the season is too short for them here in Finland. The soles are smooth, which doesn't really work during the winter. Honestly, it's a surprising outsole material to find on a boot, but it does make the pair very light! They're super comfortable, and would be great for work.
      I've used these max. 15 times, only in good weather, and the leather is pretty much flawless. They've never been polished. SIze is 44, and they fit me like a UK size 10 Adidas sneaker. They come in their original box.
      Looking to get 150€ plus shipping and costs. Hit me up with an offer!
      Advertiser drone Date 11/05/2017 Price Category shoes  
    • By drone
      I'm selling my Common Projects boots, since honestly the season is too short for them here in Finland. The soles are smooth, which doesn't really work during the winter. Honestly, it's a surprising outsole material to find on a boot, but it does make the pair very light! They're super comfortable, and would be great for work.
      I've used these max. 15 times, only in good weather, and the leather is pretty much flawless. They've never been polished. SIze is 44, and they fit me like a UK size 10 Adidas sneaker. They come in their original box.
      Looking to get 150€ plus shipping and costs. Hit me up with an offer!