supertalk6
Smallrod

TCB 50's Size 32classified

TCB 50's Size 32

For sale is a pair of TCB 50's jeans made in Japan.  They look like new...worn twice, didn't like the fit.  Freshly washed and ready to send to its new owner.  No returns.

**PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS**

TCB JEANS 50S, 13.5oz RAW SELVEDGE JEANS

STRAIGHT FIT, INSPIRED BY 1950s CUT

- Made in Japan
- Zimbabwe Cotton
- Paper patch (as like the 50s)
- Hidden rivets
- Button fly
- Selvedge coinpocket
- Japanese hardwares

MEASUREMENTS (INCHES)

WAIST 16

FRONT RISE 11

BACK RISE 15

THIGH (FROM CROTCH SEAM) 12.5

KNEE 9.5

HEM 8.7

INSEAM 32

• Advertiser
    Smallrod
  • Date
    04/03/2017
  • Price
    $100.00
  • Category

Still for sale?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Julien Hirt

View Advert Studio d'Artisans SD -106
      Amazing 15oz unsanforized raw denim by exceptional Japanese brand : STUDIO d'ARTISAN
      I brought it back from a trip from Japan earlier this year. Unfortunately I gained a bit too much weight in the meantime. 
      Luckily I haven't  presoaked them. They are brand new !! All original tags are still on. 
      This is a unsanforized (shrink to fit) denim. Which means you will need to presoak the jeans (wearing them) for a perfect and absolute tailored fit.
      Perfect for someone wearing usually a waist 28 or 29.
      Advertiser Julien Hirt Date 10/23/2017 Price $320.00 Category denim  
    • By Julien Hirt
      Amazing 15oz unsanforized raw denim by exceptional Japanese brand : STUDIO d'ARTISAN
      I brought it back from a trip from Japan earlier this year. Unfortunately I gained a bit too much weight in the meantime. 
      Luckily I haven't  presoaked them. They are brand new !! All original tags are still on. 
      This is a unsanforized (shrink to fit) denim. Which means you will need to presoak the jeans (wearing them) for a perfect and absolute tailored fit.
      Perfect for someone wearing usually a waist 28 or 29.
    • By dianahenrystuff
      When we are talking about plus size clothes there are always a question about what to wear that looks cool and good, i like to suggest women denim shirts for plus size women's. Try to wear dress denim shirts it like loose fitted shirts that never goes wrong. here are some best options Denim Vintage Shirt, Fit Bleached Denim Shirt, Dark Wash Denim Shirt and more these type of shades easily added with any accessories and footwear.
      Just share you own experience,which shade of denim shirts you like from which house?

• By mlyngard

View Advert SoSo custom indigo selvege jeans 32w/29ins
      SoSo custom made/bespoke denim jeans. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there. SoSo is a company based out of Sweden, with the jeans made overseas. The quality is excellent. Model dimensions are Straight Classic Selvege Fit
      Custom details: 13.5 oz green-line selvege denim, with a noticeable green-cast. Signature red/silver fly buttons, Black Brass rivets, hidden cpinpocket selvege, hidden fly selvege, 'sand' color stitching. Brown leather patch. Single-stitch inseam.
      Tagged size 32. Hemmed at S&S to ~29" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.75", hem: 8.25" across. Retail price $159.00 with custom details.
      Please see linked to model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.

Advertiser mlyngard Date 10/03/2017 Price $85.00 Category denim  
    • By mlyngard
      SoSo custom made/bespoke denim jeans. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there. SoSo is a company based out of Sweden, with the jeans made overseas. The quality is excellent. Model dimensions are Straight Classic Selvege Fit
      Custom details: 13.5 oz green-line selvege denim, with a noticeable green-cast. Signature red/silver fly buttons, Black Brass rivets, hidden cpinpocket selvege, hidden fly selvege, 'sand' color stitching. Brown leather patch. Single-stitch inseam.
      Tagged size 32. Hemmed at S&S to ~29" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.75", hem: 8.25" across. Retail price $159.00 with custom details.
      Please see linked to model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.