Smallrod

TCB 50's Size 32classified

3 posts in this topic

TCB 50's Size 32

For sale is a pair of TCB 50's jeans made in Japan.  They look like new...worn twice, didn't like the fit.  Freshly washed and ready to send to its new owner.  No returns.

**PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS**

TCB JEANS 50S, 13.5oz RAW SELVEDGE JEANS

STRAIGHT FIT, INSPIRED BY 1950s CUT

- Made in Japan
- Zimbabwe Cotton
- Paper patch (as like the 50s)
- Hidden rivets
- Button fly
- Selvedge coinpocket
- Japanese hardwares

MEASUREMENTS (INCHES)

WAIST 16

FRONT RISE 11

BACK RISE 15

THIGH (FROM CROTCH SEAM) 12.5

KNEE 9.5

HEM 8.7

INSEAM 32

• Advertiser
    Smallrod
  • Date
    04/03/2017
  • Price
    $100.00
  • Category

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By volvo240thebest
      hello everyone! time to open this thread.
      We're programming a new TCB contest, this time it will be focused on the TCB 20s cut only.
      The sponsor of the contest will be  our own @edmond and Regiment Store in Manila.
      Start date: sept 1st 2017
      End date: march 1st 2019
      Preorder deadline: july 15th 2017
      Cost: USD 245, shipping included, hemming included if needed (done by TCB)
      Customization: it's possible to order the jeans without suspender buttons (they don't make much of a difference as far as comfort when wearing a belt, though)
      Payment: it's possible that payment will be via credit card only, no paypal. More details about it later...
      Prizes: thanks to the Asian Charles Bronson & Regiment store we'll have perhaps the most generous prize line up I've ever seen in a contest.
      1st Prize = 1 jacket 1 pants 2nd prize = 1 jacket 3rd price = 1 pants 4th prize = newspaper bag 5th prize =  hat or cap All TCB products!
      TCB 20s
      Replica of a 1922 pair of Levi's 501 from Hajime Inoue's personal collection. typical details of a 1920's pair of jeans, straight cut, cinchback, exposed back pocket rivets, crotch rivet, suspender buttons, iron buttons that will rust over time.
      Fabric: 8x8 Memphis cotton denim, 12.5 oz weight. Superb fabric, I must say!

Special details, only for the contest pair
      custom patch, designed in Italy

special pocket bag fabric, selvedge indigo duck fabric weaved on old looms. Inoue's own words: "indigo canvas can also enjoy discoloration"
      custom arcs, designed by Inoue, I have no pictures yet of the arcs design, but it'll be something that could be partially unpicked to reveal "proper" arcs waistband chainstitch runoff  

• By Megatron1505

As the current DWC has drawn to a close there have been the inevitable questions from all over the cyberspace, which I occupy, as to whether there will be another contest for 2017 – 2019. Today I am pleased to make the announcement that there will be, and confirm a few details about what to expect.

The theme of the latest DWC will be “back to basics”, meaning we’re going to scrap everything from the previous contests and make this one as accessible to everyone as it possibly can be, this means…

Any brand or style of jeans can enter. There will be no weight categories, just one contest fits all. All entered jeans must have only 30 wears or less on day 1 of the contest. Speaking of day 1, the contest will begin on 01/11/17 and run for the standard 24 months to 01/11/19. The contest will be purely forum based, on both Superfuture and the Iron Heart forum only. Registration is open now, and will close 31/10/17. Registration fee for the contest will be a flat $20, payable via Paypal to denimworldchampionship@gmail.com . Upon registration you will be issued an entry number to validate your participation. The entry fee will be used to purchase prizes from our favourite brands and retailers for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Prizes will be announced as soon as possible after registration is complete. Once again we have something quite special planned with our friends at Iron Heart for contest jeans. Our judging panel is currently TBD.  
      So that is all for now, we’re looking forward to setting off on another denim journey with you all again soon.

Regards,

Mega

• By Bobbo
      With mister Volvo being swamped with work I'll share the workload of the organizing the tour.

To our great delight we've successfully talked Inoue-san into another SUFUxTCB adventure. Following the TCB 50's contest, the introduction of the ranchman shirt and the upcoming TCB 20's contest in 2018, we're now also doing a world tour - starring a prototype of the very jean we will rock in the next TCB contest. Inoue and his crew is basing the jeans off of a vintage pair of Levi's from the 1920's he got a hold of back in april and will also rock a completely new denim.

For the tour we'll have a size 32 for our disposal. Measurements will hopefully be sorted out.

We're kicking off the tour at TCB's very own factory in Kurashiki where I will pick up the jeans during the last week of july. 

The current roster of TCB rockstars:
      Bobbo (Sweden)
      Paul T (UK)
      Red Dragon (Indonesia)
      NYC surfer (USA)
      JaredLee (USA)
      Ooms (Indonesia)
      Foxy (Germany/Russia)
      Ironhorse (Taiwan)
      Articulate (USA)
      Jigsaw (Indonesia)
      Holio Cornolio (UK)
      Mandel9000 (NOR)

Subs:
      Reverendglasseye
      Louisbosco
      FeloniusMonk

The roster is full for now, although it won't hurt having a few subs!

The original and what we're looking forward to:

• By fix_me

View Advert Warehouse DD-1001XX Size 34
      Warehouse Duck Digger 1001XX in size 34. 
      One wash. Worn once. Just a touch too big for me. Hot soaked once more to try to see if they would shrink more. They didn't. Arcs removed to Levi spec. Great looking and feeling pair of jeans. I'm buying a new pair in 33, so the 34 has gotta go. 17" across waist
      12" rise
      16" rear
      12.25" thigh
      32.25" inseam
      44" overall length
      9" leg opening
      Looking to recoup my costs, less a little bit. $215usd shipped in the US/Canada.

Advertiser fix_me Date 05/15/2017 Price $215.00 Category denim  
    • By fix_me
      Warehouse Duck Digger 1001XX in size 34. 
      One wash. Worn once. Just a touch too big for me. Hot soaked once more to try to see if they would shrink more. They didn't. Arcs removed to Levi spec. Great looking and feeling pair of jeans. I'm buying a new pair in 33, so the 34 has gotta go. 17" across waist
      12" rise
      16" rear
      12.25" thigh
      32.25" inseam
      44" overall length
      9" leg opening
      Looking to recoup my costs, less a little bit. $215usd shipped in the US/Canada.