Rika

Best place for Companion Denim should be his homepage:

http://www.companiondenim.com/

Based on your account over on Denimbro which states you are located in Barcelona, a direct visit at his workshop should be a good idea.

And for all other Raw Denim related stuff in Europe: Vater & Sohn Hamburg, DC4 Berlin, Cultizm Münster, Rivet & Hide London, Son of a Stag London, Iron Heart UK and many more. Google should be your friend :)

is it a bot or a troll?!?

If this a tentative to advertise Companion denim here, it's rather poor to be honest. Extremely poor and bad advertising.

Same post a couple days ago on denimbro.

Hello, it´s not an advertising or anything else.

I really love their jeans and think that they do a great job making eco-friendly goods.

I´m now in Barcelona and doing some kind of research on raw denim and places where to buy it.

You're right,but as I mentioned before I'm collecting information not only about Companion denim but also other European denim brands. Besides, companion denim doesn't make jeans for women, I checked their website! I'm new in this denim philosophy and the best way to start is to ask people;) 

Thanks for your help guys, it's very easy to get lost in this world of denim because as soon as you post any brand name you're supposed to be a troll or anything, and it's very unpleasant.

I'll probably go for the thread Raw for women. 

I've come across N&F raw denim for women, but I still can't decide!