supertalk6

Best place for Companion Denim should be his homepage:

http://www.companiondenim.com/

Based on your account over on Denimbro which states you are located in Barcelona, a direct visit at his workshop should be a good idea.

And for all other Raw Denim related stuff in Europe: Vater & Sohn Hamburg, DC4 Berlin, Cultizm Münster, Rivet & Hide London, Son of a Stag London, Iron Heart UK and many more. Google should be your friend :)

is it a bot or a troll?!?

If this a tentative to advertise Companion denim here, it's rather poor to be honest. Extremely poor and bad advertising.

Same post a couple days ago on denimbro.

bF, I forget that the rest of the world doesnt run around hitting balls with sticks.  

gif of "hitting it out of the park" or a "homerun" which is a way of saying you did a good job:)

Hello, it´s not an advertising or anything else.

I really love their jeans and think that they do a great job making eco-friendly goods.

I´m now in Barcelona and doing some kind of research on raw denim and places where to buy it.

so if you love their jeans I think you don't need any pointer on where to buy, you're from Barcelona and Companion is from Barcelona too, FFS!

You're right,but as I mentioned before I'm collecting information not only about Companion denim but also other European denim brands. Besides, companion denim doesn't make jeans for women, I checked their website! I'm new in this denim philosophy and the best way to start is to ask people;) 

You won't find many options of raw denim for women. Raw denim doesn't seem to be too popular among women otherwise there would probably more brands. Railcar Fine Goods does a good work though.

Another source of information should be this thread:

^Maybe Nudies has the best option for women?

Edit: Scratch that, I just went saw that thread you posted bF. I had no idea that thread was that big.

Edited by HAZARDkid

Thanks for your help guys, it's very easy to get lost in this world of denim because as soon as you post any brand name you're supposed to be a troll or anything, and it's very unpleasant.

I'll probably go for the thread Raw for women. 

I've come across N&F raw denim for women, but I still can't decide! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Saisen

View Advert Neighborhood Rigid . Narrow / 14Oz-Pt Black and Indigo PACK 
      Neighborhood Rigid . Narrow / 14Oz-Pt Black and Indigo PACK 
      Brand new / Unworn with Tags 
      Size LARGE (~ 33/34 waist, Slim Straight Fit) 
      Price = $350 AUD / 265 USD
      Shipping & Fees = $90 AUD / 70 USD (or just PM me to save on fees)
      TOTAL = $440 AUD / 335 USD

- Item is located in AUSTRALIA. 
      - Can be declared at lower value for customs purposes at buyers request. 
      A consistent best seller and favorite is the NEIGHBORHOOD Rigid Denim. The Rigid denim is non-seasonal and is offered in a variety of different cuts in either Rigid Indigo or Rigid Black. Made with 14 oz Japanese Selvedge Denim over time these will characteristically fade to each individuals body providing a unique canvas. The 5 pocket narrow fit is a straight denim cut to be more fitted. NEIGHBORHOOD blue stitched back pockets and red selvedge out-seam provide a little hit of detailing to an otherwise clean and basic denim.
      100% Cotton 14oz Rigid Japanese Selvedge Denim 
      Zip Fly with Neighborhood Technical Apparel Tape Detail 
      Narrow Straight Fit 
      Hand Finished 
      Hidden Selvedge Detail inside Watch Pocket 
      Stitched N Rear Pocket Detail 
      Leather Waist Patch 
      Made in Japan
      Advertiser Saisen Date 09/22/2017 Price $335.00 Category denim  
    • By Saisen
      Neighborhood Rigid . Narrow / 14Oz-Pt Black and Indigo PACK 
      Brand new / Unworn with Tags 
      Size LARGE (~ 33/34 waist, Slim Straight Fit) 
      Price = $350 AUD / 265 USD
      Shipping & Fees = $90 AUD / 70 USD (or just PM me to save on fees)
      TOTAL = $440 AUD / 335 USD

- Item is located in AUSTRALIA. 
      - Can be declared at lower value for customs purposes at buyers request. 
      A consistent best seller and favorite is the NEIGHBORHOOD Rigid Denim. The Rigid denim is non-seasonal and is offered in a variety of different cuts in either Rigid Indigo or Rigid Black. Made with 14 oz Japanese Selvedge Denim over time these will characteristically fade to each individuals body providing a unique canvas. The 5 pocket narrow fit is a straight denim cut to be more fitted. NEIGHBORHOOD blue stitched back pockets and red selvedge out-seam provide a little hit of detailing to an otherwise clean and basic denim.
      100% Cotton 14oz Rigid Japanese Selvedge Denim 
      Zip Fly with Neighborhood Technical Apparel Tape Detail 
      Narrow Straight Fit 
      Hand Finished 
      Hidden Selvedge Detail inside Watch Pocket 
      Stitched N Rear Pocket Detail 
      Leather Waist Patch 
      Made in Japan
    • By sloovie

View Advert Naked & Famous x Big John x Rockin' Jelly Bean ruri denim 29 super skinny guy
      Made in Japan by Big John in N&F fit super skinny guy.
      Denim is Big John's ruri (lapis lazuli), bright mid-blue, sanforized. Striking. Artwork by Rockin' Jelly Bean. New with tags and unworn.   Size on label is 29, waist circumference measures 30 inch (15 flat). Inseam measures 34 inch. Leg opening circumference measures 13 inch (6.5 flat). Front rise measures 9.5 inch.   Ordered from Blue & Cream, but too tight for me. Turns out they don't accept returns from international customers. Bummer.   PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (cost depends on your location; I'm from The Netherlands). Advertiser sloovie Date 08/04/2017 Price $140.00 Category denim  
    • By sloovie
      Made in Japan by Big John in N&F fit super skinny guy.
      Denim is Big John's ruri (lapis lazuli), bright mid-blue, sanforized. Striking. Artwork by Rockin' Jelly Bean. New with tags and unworn.   Size on label is 29, waist circumference measures 30 inch (15 flat). Inseam measures 34 inch. Leg opening circumference measures 13 inch (6.5 flat). Front rise measures 9.5 inch.   Ordered from Blue & Cream, but too tight for me. Turns out they don't accept returns from international customers. Bummer.   PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (cost depends on your location; I'm from The Netherlands).
    • By Cucoo
      I've had these for about 2 years but they only got two months effective wear because they're just too big - waist is 32, and I'm a 30. Together with the full cut they're just too roomy on me. Got two or three washes. I stuck with them for all this time because I love them, with the leather patches instead of rivets and the decorative stitching along the front pockets.
      I think they're the Duckdigger DD10 "Northern Cal": 50s cut, early 1900s details, 1000xx denim, one-piece selvedge fly, cloth tag.
      Measurements (after some wear/stretch, I'm sure the waist would stretch some more if it was actually filled out ):
      Waist: 40cm / 15,7"
      Front rise: 30cm / 12"
      Back rise: 36cm / 14"
      Thigh: 30cm / 12"
      Knee: 24cm / 9,5"
      Inseam: 82cm / 32,2"
      Hem: 21,5cm / 8,5"

SOLD

Looking for €110, open for offers. This includes shipping to Germany, PM me for quotes to any other country. Payment as PayPal gift (or +4%) or bank transfer.
      Pics: