13 posts in this topic

Best place for Companion Denim should be his homepage:

http://www.companiondenim.com/

Based on your account over on Denimbro which states you are located in Barcelona, a direct visit at his workshop should be a good idea.

And for all other Raw Denim related stuff in Europe: Vater & Sohn Hamburg, DC4 Berlin, Cultizm Münster, Rivet & Hide London, Son of a Stag London, Iron Heart UK and many more. Google should be your friend :)

is it a bot or a troll?!?

If this a tentative to advertise Companion denim here, it's rather poor to be honest. Extremely poor and bad advertising.

Same post a couple days ago on denimbro.

bF, I forget that the rest of the world doesnt run around hitting balls with sticks.  

gif of "hitting it out of the park" or a "homerun" which is a way of saying you did a good job:)

Hello, it´s not an advertising or anything else.

I really love their jeans and think that they do a great job making eco-friendly goods.

I´m now in Barcelona and doing some kind of research on raw denim and places where to buy it.

so if you love their jeans I think you don't need any pointer on where to buy, you're from Barcelona and Companion is from Barcelona too, FFS!

You're right,but as I mentioned before I'm collecting information not only about Companion denim but also other European denim brands. Besides, companion denim doesn't make jeans for women, I checked their website! I'm new in this denim philosophy and the best way to start is to ask people;) 

You won't find many options of raw denim for women. Raw denim doesn't seem to be too popular among women otherwise there would probably more brands. Railcar Fine Goods does a good work though.

Another source of information should be this thread:

Posted (edited)

^Maybe Nudies has the best option for women?

Edit: Scratch that, I just went saw that thread you posted bF. I had no idea that thread was that big.

Edited by HAZARDkid

Thanks for your help guys, it's very easy to get lost in this world of denim because as soon as you post any brand name you're supposed to be a troll or anything, and it's very unpleasant.

I'll probably go for the thread Raw for women. 

I've come across N&F raw denim for women, but I still can't decide! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By den_menace
      Japanese Momotaro 0205SP slim straight selvege denim. Made in Japan, Okayama
      Size 31 unaltered brand new with tags
      Measurements: Waist 33" Thigh 12.5" Rise 11" Leg opening 8"
      Offering US$210 shipped, payment only via PayPal

• By Cucoo
      I've had these for about 2 years but they only got two months effective wear because they're just too big - waist is 32, and I'm a 30. Together with the full cut they're just too roomy on me. Got two or three washes. I stuck with them for all this time because I love them, with the leather patches instead of rivets and the decorative stitching along the front pockets.

I think they're the Duckdigger DD10 "Northern Cal": 50s cut, early 1900s details, 1000xx denim, one-piece selvedge fly, cloth tag.

Measurements (after some wear/stretch, I'm sure the waist would stretch some more if it was actually filled out ):

Waist: 40cm / 15,7"
      Front rise: 30cm / 12"
      Back rise: 36cm / 14"
      Thigh: 30cm / 12"
      Knee: 24cm / 9,5"
      Inseam: 82cm / 32,2"
      Hem: 21,5cm / 8,5"

Looking for € 120, open for offers. This includes shipping to Germany, PM me for quotes to any other country. Payment as PayPal gift or +4% or bank transfer.

Pics:

• By philosAvi
      IRON HEART 633s size 32 - imgur link photos taken by a window with natural light. 

I've been wearing these for close to 2.5 months now. The waist has gotten a bit too big on me and I find that they fade too slowly. They're still more comfortable at 21oz. than most raw denim I've ever worn, though. 

Whiskers are starting to break through, wallet fade is fairly clearly defined on the back left pocket, and while the comb wrinkles are fairly defined, there's almost no evo on the combs, knees, or thighs. These have so much life left in them that your wear will surely overshadow mine in the long run. 

At 36" these are ready to be hemmed to your desires. I have not washed them since purchasing them. 

Measurements (the [iron Heart](http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2835.0) way):  
      Waist: 17.5" across  
      Front Rise: 10.5"  
      Rear Rise: 15.5"  
      Thigh: 12.5"
      Knee (13" down from crotch seam): 8.75"  
      Leg Opening/Hem: 7.6"  
      Inseam: 36"  

Asking **$200 OBO**. 
    • By philosAvi

ISHS-107 Red XL for sale! I'd say 8.5-9/10 condition. It's seen minimal wear and hasn't been washed yet, so there's no color fading whatsoever, except maybe for the insides of the cuffs. $250 OBO including shipping to CONUS, and probably more for international. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or request more photos! Thanks!
    • By cmboland
      Red cloud tapered R400
      Purchased new and worn about 4 months time. Washed 4 times. After market tailored by railcar and hemmed to 32" These have custom / rare denim wabash pocket bags and are a one off pair from a red cloud / tuckshop contest
      17oz twisted weft jean.
      Waist" 34
      Thigh 12.5" (blue owl method)
      Rise 11"
      Knee 8.75
      Hem 7.75
      Fits very similar to a samurai in s710xx Waist will stretch under pressure but jeans will not shrink much more.

Looking for $80 shipped US. Purchased from another SuFu user 2 years ago but almost never worn.