Instagram

dilemmaworker

I just realized that a couple of people I follow on Instagram regularly post things that I'd never otherwise have the opportunity to see, even if I was living in Tokyo and venturing out to vintage shops every single day. This guy below is a collector and posts a lot of great garments from his collection.

So I just thought we could use a thread to share the best post and accounts to follow. Let's see what you've got!

Edited by dilemmaworker

Mr Miura is a bit of an obvious follow for any vintage lover 

Screenshot_20170311-113119_zpsyjnelo6n.j

this guy has a lot of nice 40's levis , would love to have the chance to fondle those 46's for a few minutes 

20170311_112731_zpsnliofrne.png

Screenshot_20170311-113326_zpswyzrdnkd.j

Not all vintage but id feel wrong not giving my favorite brand a bump ( Conners Sewing Factory )

Screenshot_20170311-114022_zpsdv5liar0.j

Edited by Flash

15 hours ago, Flash said:

Not all vintage but id feel wrong not giving my favorite brand a bump ( Conners Sewing Factory )

Screenshot_20170311-114022_zpsdv5liar0.j

Not so cool belt on the guy on the left. I know it probably doesn't mean anything bad, but this symbol has been tainted too deeply.

9 hours ago, JDelage said:

Not so cool belt on the guy on the left. I know it probably doesn't mean anything bad, but this symbol has been tainted too deeply.

Yea it doesn't mean anything bad. It's just the normal swastika symbol. If it was tilted aka the Nazi Swastika symbol then yea it's not cool.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2017 at 7:25 PM, JDelage said:

First of all, in Japan that symbol has not been tainted in the same way as it has here and keep in mind that the symbol was not originated from where most people think it was.

Secondly, that's Konaka-San who makes CSF. I don't think too many will complain.