TEKsevenZERO

Stone Island Shadow Project

On 10/2/2020 at 12:25 PM, FelixRevolt said:

I want to purchase the FW20 hat (N01A3 HOODIE) and the extendable hand gaiters (N02AE), both in black. Stone Island UK don't stock these nor are they able to order for me. I've tried Stone Island Italy but they will not ship to the UK. I've also had a little look around other UK stockists but to no glory. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on these?

They're up on ssense now as well. Should start trickling into other retailers.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/stone-island-shadow-project

Posted (edited)

Cool, thank you for the help. I went with Farfetch. Expensive for a set of hat and gloves but man they are luxurious. Love the gaiters.

Edited by FelixRevolt
Understood

I was too late. But the site says "More books coming soon" so don't feed the resellers. 

Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2020 at 10:00 PM, wexler said:

Let's see a fit pic plz. 

You can always reverse search the images on Farfetch to see what boutique it is selling from. Then buy direct to skip the Farfetch tax.

will try.

and occasionally, but not always (they de-centivise the boutiques having an online DTC set up. although that doesn't mean you can't email / call and buy direct that way)...

Edited by mikon_nikon

17 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:

will try.

and occasionally, but not always (they de-centivise the boutiques having an online DTC set up. although that doesn't mean you can't email / call and buy direct that way)...

Yeah definitely, I know of a couple from buying over the years that had online stores but now are solely through farfetch. 

The Storia book is available again on the website. Just ordered mine. 

If you buy from the site / SI stores you get the sleeve which imo makes the book so much nicer for display