Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

On 10/2/2020 at 12:25 PM, FelixRevolt said:

I want to purchase the FW20 hat (N01A3 HOODIE) and the extendable hand gaiters (N02AE), both in black. Stone Island UK don't stock these nor are they able to order for me. I've tried Stone Island Italy but they will not ship to the UK. I've also had a little look around other UK stockists but to no glory. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on these?

They're up on ssense now as well. Should start trickling into other retailers.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/designers/stone-island-shadow-project

On 10/7/2020 at 10:00 PM, wexler said:

Let's see a fit pic plz. 

You can always reverse search the images on Farfetch to see what boutique it is selling from. Then buy direct to skip the Farfetch tax.

will try.

and occasionally, but not always (they de-centivise the boutiques having an online DTC set up. although that doesn't mean you can't email / call and buy direct that way)...

Edited by mikon_nikon

17 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:

will try.

and occasionally, but not always (they de-centivise the boutiques having an online DTC set up. although that doesn't mean you can't email / call and buy direct that way)...

Yeah definitely, I know of a couple from buying over the years that had online stores but now are solely through farfetch. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's the first sisp collection that there is not one piece that I like, hate to be disparaging but as with lots things fashion and design it's subjective and everything evolves but wow this is unimaginative, flat, odd and are they competing with superdry for zip count.

Edited by scamster

if jfs is on board definitely looking forward to see what she conjures up. might not be a bad idea to retire sisp if acronym are dropping out and hopefully jfs takes over. in the main sisp has had a glorious run but it’ll be good to see johanna wholly own a jfs x stone island collab without the spectre of acronym’s past looming over it with comparisons being made between past and present.

9 hours ago, scamster said:

if jfs is on board definitely looking forward to see what she conjures up. might not be a bad idea to retire sisp if acronym are dropping out and hopefully jfs takes over. in the main sisp has had a glorious run but it’ll be good to see johanna wholly own a jfs x stone island collab without the spectre of acronym’s past looming over it with comparisons being made between past and present.

Idk would be sad to see the Shadow Project line go especially with what they’ve done over the past decade. Rather have the reins passed to JFS, looking forward to FW21 and future seasons. Should be refreshing to not see the same old glitch graphic garbage and wild colors Ian and Umit seemed to love. We might not see continued iterations of some of the products SP is known for but would expect some more wearable pieces. 

2 hours ago, wexler said:

Should be refreshing to not see the same old glitch graphic garbage and wild colors Ian and Umit seemed to love.

it's almost like papa hugh hides the crayons and felt tips when on the serious business of designing acronym garments but now and again they're allowed to go a bit crazy on sisp. just be thankful there hasn't been any glitter.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, hooper said:

I really wanted to see evolution in the DPM designs in future seasons. The corduroy jacket from last season was stunning. But this stuff reminds me of public transit and airport carpets.

it was my first thought on seeing the lookbook but wasn't too sure on the dpm pattern, watching the video reinforced my fear.

did you cop the corduroy jacket, what's it like? wanted to grab one but missed out.

On 3/9/2021 at 9:24 PM, scamster said:

it was my first thought on seeing the lookbook but wasn't too sure on the dpm pattern, watching the video reinforced my fear.

did you cop the corduroy jacket, what's it like? wanted to grab one but missed out.

nahhh I've just been spectating. I generally don't care for the types of items the dpm ends up on, especially when they have the solid black contrasting panels or zips. 

Looking at individual product photos I think this isn't a bad season at all. The liner jacket looks nice and the DPM is pretty neat. Straight leg pants look nice too. Colour choices seem kinda weird but I'm curious how I'll feel about em a year or two from now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a conversation with the manager of Stone Island NY yesterday about the upcoming Joanna led Shadow Project stuff. It was a little loud in the store, but he was mentioning that it's definitely going to be a lot less overtly technical, and a little more in line with the mainline stuff. He talked about more relaxed and comfier fits - the word "Chinos" was used as well, so take that however you want to.

• 1 month later...