Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 2:59 AM, LowLevelViolence said:

The scarf with pockets goes hard...

Honestly this, the boots and the glitch jacket are the only decent items. Only having two pair of pants that are basically the same is pretty disappointing.

@wexler Oh man I didn't see it in that colorway! It's crazy how a garment can look completely different in a different color. The pop out hood actually seems sturdy. Since it's short sleeve, I thought the piece was odd for being a F/W piece, but it's starting to grow on me. I might buy it just to see what the material is like...

it's pretty nice in black, too: https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/stone-island-shadow-project-short-sleeve-jacket-item-14286839.aspx?storeid=9774

the hooded raincoat constructed from the same dual-grid material is also decent. the lining feels like it will keep you surprisingly warm.

nb: not endorsing Farfetch...

Edited by mikon_nikon

Does anyone of you have a Modular scarf from the old seasons?

I'm thinking about getting one... do you find it any useful to wear on its own? I mean without it being integrated to the old Shadow Project jackets... 

Edited by Brainboy

I grabbed some of the new pieces from Haven: the pants (boring, I know) and the nylon tela jacket. I got several colors of the mandarin collar pullover from earlier this year, which I love, but it’s very long, which means it doesn’t work with all of my jackets. This one is a good complementary length and I’m a sucker for a double zipper.

vHsqRSj.jpg

10 hours ago, HeckHouse said:

I grabbed some of the new pieces from Haven: the pants (boring, I know) and the nylon tela jacket. I got several colors of the mandarin collar pullover from earlier this year, which I love, but it’s very long, which means it doesn’t work with all of my jackets. This one is a good complementary length and I’m a sucker for a double zipper.

What are those snap buttons on the front of the jacket for?

• 1 month later...

Ken Tonio never fails to amaze. His creativity really shines with stone island. 

With that being said, the vid was a tripppppp. Very different from the usual. Felt more like an audio visual display rather than a video highlighting the collection. I dig it. 

Solid pieces this season but the prices have me going gaga. Gotta save up a bit. 

P.s has anyone handled the ripstop grid fabric? Is it as noisy / swishy as it looks or...?

Also, thoughts on the quad wallet? 

• 4 weeks later...

I think the video itself is done very well, but as far as advertising goes, it's awful. The quad wallet seems too bulky to be practical. I do like the integrated clip though.

Anyone know of stockists in Boston? I'm going on a trip next month and really want to check out some FW19 gear.

1 hour ago, xzamx said:

I think the video itself is done very well, but as far as advertising goes, it's awful. The quad wallet seems too bulky to be practical. I do like the integrated clip though.

Anyone know of stockists in Boston? I'm going on a trip next month and really want to check out some FW19 gear.

Bodega is all i can think of. Unless you head up to NYC then theres a bunch.

• 1 month later...

In dire straits - been on the lookout for nearly two years now and after copping a pair of converts, this is the last grail piece on the menu for now. 

I'm looking for SISP "DECONSTRUCT FIELD JACKET WITH GATEWAY POCKETS (DAVID-C, TC+SILVER MIST TREATMENT)" in XXL. Been on the search for this one for two years now. Scoped an XL piece earlier this year but just too small for my titties if I wish to layer.
I'll pay handsomely for top-notch condition. Please aid my search. If you find me one I'll PayPal a gift.
STONEY.thumb.jpg.25dbb387c019ba25cbda6d819af556b2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Question: is there a market for DIY or modified Stone Island badges? I've read somewhere that British kids have gotten arrested trying to steal the real things before. Genuinely curious given the customization you see with, for example, 3x2" velcro patches and similar.

• 1 month later...