Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

9 hours ago, wexler said:

Ah nice, I’ll be in Europe in a few weeks and was planning at stopping at a SI store. Hopefully they have the new stuff stocked.

If you pass through Rome, there's an outlet by the airport and they had quite a bit of stuff so def worth a visit. 

Was just in in Milano and they had a rack of the new stuff. No long coats or the wool stuff. (Some new stuff is supposed to come this week, but the guy I talked to wasn’t too clued up it seemed). Slamjam had fewer pieces but mostly stuff the SISP store didnt have.

I thought it funny that the SISP presentation in the store was rather diametral to that of Nikelab’s Tech Collection

collection is up for sale on the main site.

too bad the blazer is padded and the shoes have those "reptile details".

Edited by hjpx

If anyone is curious, new cargo's and tee.

IMG_1765.thumb.JPG.2aad2d1d83bfc15dd6faef48f0c46d3f.JPG

Material: Stretch moleskin cotton (98% cotton/2% elastane) The material is very soft and cozy. The elastane gives a nice amount of stretch to them as well. They've released different trousers in the same fabric a few years back and some folks I spoke with that had them said they do tend to fade a bit. From what I've read, some moleskin fabric is woven tightly enough to provide wind resistance. I have not been able to test if this is the case for these as the weather has been too hot to wear them often. 

Fit: I went with my typical SISP pant size 48 and the fit is perfect (normal pant size 32-33). Nice loose top block with a good taper to the hem. Gusset crotch allows for freedom of movement in addition to stretch fabric.  

Features:  Two side hand pockets, two rear pockets and two slanted cargo pockets. One of the cargo pockets has side access via zip while the other has a separate compartment with zip closure. The pocket flaps close via snap buttons. The bottom, rear corner of the one cargo pocket while the other side’s bottom portion is completely detached which causes them to flair out some. The hand pockets have a flap sewn in facing the opposite direction of the pockets to "catch" items if they fall out while sitting. This is a nice feature that some other SISP pants I own have too. No SISP shadow badge on these, only SI branding above the rear pocket  and CXADO tag on the interior.

As for the shirt, material and graphics are nice but at $200 RRP I would say definitely not worth the retail price. It's also kinda thin. I'm typically a Medium in tops but sized up to a Large on the tee. If anyone doesn't want to wait for sales, Dope Factory had the best prices I found for the new items. I purchased the tee and cargo's for ~$425 shipped through them (I'm in that US so VAT was removed). I've purchased a few things in past from them and had very good experiences. I received this package in 3 business days Italy>USA.

Code: 15XFORYOU takes an additional 15% off. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to hmu.

Edited by wexler
added

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 3:55 PM, WiseFool said:

Can someone chime who has handled the new FW jackets chime in on their opinions? Specifically the Poly hide parka, poly optima blazer, poly optima bomber and the down filled bomber? TIA! 

Anything specific? I was able to check out the down bomber, parka and field jacket a couple weeks ago.

For me TTS for the jackets worked well, could size up on the bomber since it’s typical bomber fit and cut on the shorter side. Definitely a puffy jacket w the insulation.

I didn’t realize the field jacket was quilted and the vest looks pretty badass in person. 

Edited by wexler
Grammar

• 1 month later...

The utility blazer in particular if you have handled it in person. One of the standout pieces this season along with the down bomber. I'm really tempted to pick one up but i'm not sure how 'padded' it truly is. SP blazers are usually quite tailored though so i'm sure the extra padding wouldn't necessarily take away from the way it sits and hugs the body. 

Has anyone else tried the blazer? TIA

16 hours ago, rogerhuangxj said:

How’s the sizing on the stealth parka? I wear medium in almost every acrnm I own and I heard that SISP runs small. But a friend of mine says that parka is huge so I am on the fence. Any opinions?

It runs huge, you should go down 2 sizes of your regular SISP sizing. I had the stealth parka in M, and it was still too big for my taste. Fit around the shoulders and chest was ok but the jacket billows out towards the bottom so the side-on silhouette is wack. For reference, for regular SI and SISP I wear an XL, am 83kg 178cm and muscular with wide shoulders, chest and ass. Wear a Medium in Acronym for regular fit, Large for profile fit. Measurement wise, anything below a roughly 60cm across chest measurement is tight (wearable, but slightly restrictive). 

It's a super cool jacket though, returned it cause of the fit but if you can get one and you like the fit definetely worth keeping.

Edited by swoleman

1 hour ago, swoleman said:

It runs huge, you should go down 2 sizes of your regular SISP sizing. I had the stealth parka in M, and it was still too big for my taste. Fit around the shoulders and chest was ok but the jacket billows out towards the bottom so the side-on silhouette is wack. For reference, for regular SI and SISP I wear an XL, am 83kg 178cm and muscular with wide shoulders, chest and ass. Wear a Medium in Acronym for regular fit, Large for profile fit. Measurement wise, anything below a roughly 60cm across chest measurement is tight (wearable, but slightly restrictive). 

It's a super cool jacket though, returned it cause of the fit but if you can get one and you like the fit definetely worth keeping.

Really appreciate the detailed reponse man, I am about 181cm and 75kg. Finally ordered a medium and hope that it is not too big for my liking. The store I ordered showed me pics of a size small on two different people, 172cm and 180cm. I liked the former one better because the latter seems woube be restrictive when wearing layers and a bit short in length.

First time trying SISP, can’t wait.

Edited by rogerhuangxj

8 hours ago, scamster said:

@octose sound worrying, could you elaborate on italist, what do you mean compromise card info?

I was tempted by some prices this past month but after looking at various forum reviews via google -- people had several hundred dollars or even thousands scammed off their cards, which was later tracked back to Italist. Other's had wrong items sent to them (different color/model/pieces with missing details or hardware-i.e. broken) and returns were a hassle -- no free returns, took months to process. 

How does one get hundreds or thousands scammed without them knowing about it (during the scam transaction)? Genuinely curious about this. The transactions don't show up in the monthly debit/credit statements or the authorisation messages don't pop up on ones phone?