Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

@danii the naslan blazer was available for purchase on my local website but they sold out in a day or two (although, I did not pay attention to the sizes selling out or if the product was taken down overnight). The spider blue jacket sold out in various sizes before being taken down (only size s was remaining when I checked yesterday). Do you see the spider on your region's site? 

2 hours ago, WiseFool said:

The blazer has been sold out since the first drop danii :( I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not and by the time I decided on the nylon metal spider and the blazer, they had sold out. Asked the rep if they will be restocking online soon and she asked me to keep a lookout online but gave me no firm date. 

Also, could you kindly post images of a light blue + grey bomber (with the zipper pocked at the back). Has the online lookbook covered all the pieces or does your lookbook contain some new items that have yet to be revealed? Thanks! 

The blazer has been sold out very fast indeed. But they have it in this french shop. I like it but will probably stick with Veilance blazers, I wish could find the Hollowcore blazer that SISP did few seasons ago... 

sorry, my bad about the blazer. Looks really nice, I just wish I was grown up (mentally) enough to get a blazer. The whole look with the henley ny-co poplin shirt really reminds me of old shadow project collections.

yes the small spider jacket still on my stoneisland.com, I really like how dark it looks here.

stone-island-40305-drop-pocket-bomber-ja

Edited by danii

just open a few browser tabs in firefox, let it marinate, pack it in there non-minitor side facing inside and voilà, heated clothing; and better posture eventually... and you’re protected if someone wanted to stab you in the upper back...

seriously though, how compatible is that with bag straps/backpacks?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 4:49 AM, WiseFool said:

Looks like the light blue 'bomber' is actually the lucid jacket.

I'm not sure that the unreleased sisp bomber is actually the 'lucid bomber'.  Although it is a bomber, it too different in terms of the different aspects of the jacket.  The top half zipper being split with 3 button enclosures as opposed to combining the zipper and 2 button enclosure, back zip pocket, and lack of elastic cuffs are all pretty big differences.  

This is honestly my favorite piece they've released but am hoping that there are more colorways that may not have been included in the lookbook.

Managed to grap a pair of the convert pants at 50% off. Great pair of pants. But like some one already said they're quite heavy.

My local store had two pairs at 50% off. One in sz. 48 (which i grabbed) and a sz. 50.

This season's cargos are up for grabs on the site (only olive green atm) - https://www.stoneisland.com/wx/stone-island-shadow-project/trousers_cod13133821mt.html#dept=PntsSSSh

Interesting concept with the adjustable zippers but I wish the shape of the cargo pockets were a bit more....defined, for lack of a better word. 

p.s change the 'wx' in the URL to your country code if you wish to purchase it. 

14 hours ago, Marw said:

Managed to grap a pair of the convert pants at 50% off. Great pair of pants. But like some one already said they're quite heavy.

My local store had two pairs at 50% off. One in sz. 48 (which i grabbed) and a sz. 50.

Did your store have any interesting pieces such as the blazers / vests / shirts / jackets from previous seasons? Would love to know if the store has an online store. 

9 hours ago, WiseFool said:

Did your store have any interesting pieces such as the blazers / vests / shirts / jackets from previous seasons? Would love to know if the store has an online store. 

No! Not that I could see. I checked their web site, and they don't have all of they stuff online.

www.ymeuniverse.com

Edited by Marw

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AvantSol said:

I love the convert shorts they feel and look amazing. The waist is pretty generous so if anyone has concerns defintely go tts

Is it the same material as the trousers or a bit lighter? Yeah as has been mentioned before they’re pretty heavy with all the zippers and flap covers. I wouldn’t be able to wear them w/o a belt.