Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

19 hours ago, danii said:

https://www.farfetch.com/cz/shopping/men/designer-stone-island-shadow-project/items.aspx?q=shadow some new items at farfetch. would like to see the result of closed side zippers on those

So the zippers alter the fit, they're not pockets correct? From valdizbro 

IMG_7285.PNG

Edited by wexler

2 hours ago, wexler said:

So the zippers alter the fit, they're not pockets correct? From valdizbro 

IMG_7285.PNG

They are so tacky. I really hate the zipper shit they have been into the last few seasons. Looks like something I can buy heavily discounted from Zara.

Edited by Micx
spelling

49 minutes ago, Micx said:

They are so tacky. I really hate the zipper shit they have been into the last few seasons. Looks like something I can buy heavily discounted from Superdry.

fixed.

in all honesty don't mind the zips too much along as the fit is not all sisp with the zip overload.

58 minutes ago, Micx said:

They are so tacky. I really hate the zipper shit they have been into the last few seasons. 

I'm not crazy about these or the vented zip cargo but I still really like the converts. I also usually prefer SISP or  Veilance pants when wearing my Acr jackets to break away from that straight outta the catalogue look as well. 

On 1/29/2018 at 6:53 AM, wexler said:

There was also a trench (blue?) and some colorful bombers in the lookbook. 

IMG_7279.JPG

IMG_7278.JPG

IMG_7280.JPG

Did you come across any blazers by any chance? On the lookout for a relatively cool high collared single button / double button. FW blazer was nice but im not a fan of fleece :( Also, any ETA on the drop? Its usually end of feb iirc.

Edited by WiseFool
Added notes

12 hours ago, WiseFool said:

Did you come across any blazers by any chance? On the lookout for a relatively cool high collared single button / double button. FW blazer was nice but im not a fan of fleece :( Also, any ETA on the drop? Its usually end of feb iirc.

I don't recall seeing any blazers. Some stockists (ex: Haven & End) already have a few products available. Not sure on when the SI site will drop everything, but most likely in the near future.

1 hour ago, wexler said:

I don't recall seeing any blazers. Some stockists (ex: Haven & End) already have a few products available. Not sure on when the SI site will drop everything, but most likely in the near future.

Interesting tidbit here, if you add the Stone Island Shadow Project web page to your home screen, it'll pull up the new season.  They're already on the site but I never see it when I go through Safari, only when opening the web app on my phone.

2 hours ago, Micx said:

Worth coping? As an investment. 

So to resell?

On 1/31/2018 at 12:04 PM, Micx said:

They are so tacky. I really hate the zipper shit they have been into the last few seasons. Looks like something I can buy heavily discounted from Zara.

Edited by wexler

my recent SISP order came with the SS18 LOOKBOOK...

re: CARGO PANTS

they are drawstring waist with a zipper fly and they feature adjustment zippers on calves and drawstring at the hem. (stretch cotton garbadine garment dyed)

re: NASLAN

don't know about your site but ours have only info in italian, so here we go without google transalate.

Naslan is a durable and abrasion resistant fabric composed of mechanically spun heavy plain-weave nylon. During the spinning process, the nylon filaments are steamed to achieve a more palpabl organic texture. This added dimension of softness coupled with the overall density make the fabric ideally suited for wear. A final garment dyetreatment produces a distinctly vivid elegance absent from standard nylon. An anti-drop formula added to the dye ensures optimal water and dirt repelience. 

re: RESHAPE PANTS

I am not fan of halves of zippers undone on garments so I thought that I would only wear it closed which kinda loses the purpouse of having the ability to adjust it, however this look makes me like it.

IMG_5415.thumb.JPG.4ad557ea228fa1ac681862b1619712c1.JPG

re: MISSING ITEMS

We are missing convert shorts, another short sleeve hoodie, blazer, car coat and others.

IMG_5413.thumb.JPG.65255dfc963dfc8842266aaa59a8afe0.JPG

IMG_5416.thumb.JPG.4e474c385db4ba214443e7b39c6b7242.JPG

IMG_5414.thumb.JPG.0381289d35a285d98bcc6a8fc325eb38.JPG

[PICS QUALITY SUCKS BUT I AM NO LONGER IN POSSESSION OF A SCANNER / FEEL FREE TO REQUEST OTHER IMAGES]

58 minutes ago, danii said:

my recent SISP order came with the SS18 LOOKBOOK...

re: CARGO PANTS

they are drawstring waist with a zipper fly and they feature adjustment zippers on calves and drawstring at the hem. (stretch cotton garbadine garment dyed)

Curious where you found the info on the Cargos? Do you know of any sites that have them up for sale yet or do you have any more shots of the pants? I’m still trying to decide if I should just purchase the Olive Lesiure Pants or wait for the grey cargos. 

The blazer has been sold out since the first drop danii :( I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not and by the time I decided on the nylon metal spider and the blazer, they had sold out. Asked the rep if they will be restocking online soon and she asked me to keep a lookout online but gave me no firm date. 

Also, could you kindly post images of a light blue + grey bomber (with the zipper pocked at the back). Has the online lookbook covered all the pieces or does your lookbook contain some new items that have yet to be revealed? Thanks! 

my stoneisland.com does not have the blazer listed at all and they keep even soldout items there, so my guess is that it will be in the part two, maybe @Stunt can share better intel.

compared to my site there is this extra:

-M65 style spider parka with hood and back pocket (field jacket)

Spoiler

IMG_0829.thumb.JPG.5531fb3639cd56b35bc0bbc38c913a8c.JPG

-convert shorts

-cargos

-drop pocket fishtail parka in spider

Spoiler

IMG_0830.thumb.JPG.af96adb1a73415f4fc433c6833c60f88.JPG

-drop pocket anorak (discharge cotton)

Spoiler

IMG_0831.thumb.JPG.c7c722c6e47f2954acf5c9858f304a7f.JPG

-camo poncho (reshape cape

Spoiler

)IMG_0832.thumb.JPG.f06aaaac8ba39258c08230aff0721acb.JPG

-orange camo vest

-camo bombers

Spoiler

IMG_0824.thumb.JPG.6d31a07db1f2537e745e7e7f46fe8f26.JPGIMG_0825.thumb.JPG.5e366f06f7a4cb507c5c23f206a5646e.JPGIMG_0826.thumb.JPG.b163206b03c4841a60bcd8766fe1f35d.JPGIMG_0827.thumb.JPG.f91614d4a779b236b3635c2ae094d0ba.JPGIMG_0828.thumb.JPG.9f4cb5a8ba3104a7e3011581268810cf.JPG

-blazer

-hooded shortsleeve (drop pocket)

Edited by danii

Bless you @danii 

Looks like the light blue 'bomber' is actually the lucid jacket. The purple fishtail parka looks nuts and the hazel m65 looks promising as well (from what I have seen, I believe it will be using the spider texture as well). The discharge cotton anorak is a mixed reaction from me. I got to see it in person and its a bit dull in person and not as grey/white as the online lookbook makes it out to be. Regardless, waterproof cotton (not sure on the mm but im guessing 10k+) is definitely nice, breathable and comfy. Wonder how it holds up against the supima cotton jackets from the mainline (they are repellant not proof though). 

I just wish they made the leisure pants in that beautiful blue / light grey color that they used for the zipper adjustable pants :( 

Tempted to pickup the discharge slip-on's but I cant justify paying 300 euros at the moment (hoping they sit around till end of season sales). 

Either ways, this is a cool way to celebrate the 20th season of SISP. I wonder if SISP will incorporate GT-Infinium in their products for FW, would be cool if they did.