Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

I've got a question and I'm hoping someone here might be able to give me some first-hand insight...

Do items need to be size matched to fit together via parseq? My assumption is that they do, but I was just wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to test this before and what the results were? (ie. size L Augment vest or liner fitted into a size M Proof/Resist parka, jacket, or whatever). I assume if the spacing on the anchor points is different from size to size, then that would pose some challenges.

The reason I'm asking is because I have the purple/black distressed TPX Polyester parka from the most recent season and I'm hoping to pick up an augment vest or liner to complement it in the colder months, and I'm just curious if parseq interoperability is flexible at all from a sizing point-of-view.

I can answer your question based on the interactivity of Errolsons other garments. My ACG 2-in1 insulator sz M zip in perfectly to my Sz L J1a-GT. So based on that alone I would assume that the snaps and zips would work together regardless of size. 

I just purchased a pair of brand new Convert Pants in Black size 32. $400 tho! Been eyeing them for a while, not sure on market. 

6 hours ago, msoldano said:

I just purchased a pair of brand new Convert Pants in Black size 32. $400 tho! Been eyeing them for a while, not sure on market. 

This season? I haven't seen them for sale yet on any sites.

I'm a 30-31 waist, not sure if I should go with an S or M for the upcoming convert pants. I know SISP runs small, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Jun.H

12 hours ago, msoldano said:

I can answer your question based on the interactivity of Errolsons other garments. My ACG 2-in1 insulator sz M zip in perfectly to my Sz L J1a-GT. So based on that alone I would assume that the snaps and zips would work together regardless of size. 

Thanks for the reply!

5 hours ago, Jun.H said:

I'm a 30-31 waist, not sure if I should go with an S or M for the upcoming convert pants. I know SISP runs small, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

In my experience, its a bit tough to say definitively.. I've purchased more than one pair of pants from Stone Island, and both size 30 and 32 pants have been the right fit in different circumstances. The regular SI cargos I got a couple years back are a size 32, and the SISP zip cargos from last season fit me in a 30. Id say if its at all possible, try them on first before buying, but if there's any doubt, size up and wear a belt.

There's a Stone Island outlet not far from myself. A few decent SI:SP pieces have popped up lately, if anybody's after any thing in particular, maybe post it here / let me know and I can say if I've seen it there. From what I saw prices are all 50% off retail. I don't mind grabbing stuff for people and posting it out.

Today I noticed; a couple of the grey / dark blue double layer parkas, modular vests, a few leathers plus a couple mainline down jackets such as the Ice Jacket Resin T-Shell. Good sizes tend to very quick (I think they staff sort out their mates with some of the good stuff) but there's always a chance.

1 hour ago, Yoshiii said:

There's a Stone Island outlet not far from myself. A few decent SI:SP pieces have popped up lately, if anybody's after any thing in particular, maybe post it here / let me know and I can say if I've seen it there. From what I saw prices are all 50% off retail. I don't mind grabbing stuff for people and posting it out.

Today I noticed; a couple of the grey / dark blue double layer parkas, modular vests, a few leathers plus a couple mainline down jackets such as the Ice Jacket Resin T-Shell. Good sizes tend to very quick (I think they staff sort out their mates with some of the good stuff) but there's always a chance.

Any grey double layer parkas in sz L?! I think the item code was 651970403.

Edited by CARLOOA

13 hours ago, Jun.H said:

I actually went and sniped this eBay listing http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282586537702

Dude says it's been in his closet unworn for 5/6 years and only been tried on. I was pretty quick to pay the $400 as I only saw a handful of them listed in my size. I hope it's a good price but dont really mind all that much as I'll get some good wear out of them. But if anyone knows the exact year and model etc of these that would be cool to have some light shed. 

15 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

They have any 3xl, Hackney by any chance?

have been tempted to visit by absence of my size prevented.

Nice of you to offer by the way.

That's the one. As with any outlet it can really hit and miss, I'm yet to actually purchase anything for myself. I'm really selective and only purchase things I want / need. You should check it out though, they often have bigger sizes in stock.

I thought why not, I often pop in and it's not too far so it isn't too much effort to grab something. Plus, there's some good people on here so I'm happy to those out.

15 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head what sizes were left, there may have been two XL's but I will double check and let you know as soon as.

7 hours ago, danii said:

black quilted liner size M. thanks!

I know there isn't one now but I'll keep an eye out for stuff

18 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

Just checked, only XL available.

Next time I'm there, I'll take a note of products / products codes and post it up.

3 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

Just checked, only XL available.

Next time I'm there, I'll take a note of products / products codes and post it up.

Thanks for looking regardless. Appreciate the effort. Any other long coats from the previous seasons in L?

Edited by CARLOOA

On 8/2/2017 at 8:14 PM, strikethrough said:

I've got a question and I'm hoping someone here might be able to give me some first-hand insight...

Do items need to be size matched to fit together via parseq? My assumption is that they do, but I was just wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to test this before and what the results were? (ie. size L Augment vest or liner fitted into a size M Proof/Resist parka, jacket, or whatever). I assume if the spacing on the anchor points is different from size to size, then that would pose some challenges.

The reason I'm asking is because I have the purple/black distressed TPX Polyester parka from the most recent season and I'm hoping to pick up an augment vest or liner to complement it in the colder months, and I'm just curious if parseq interoperability is flexible at all from a sizing point-of-view.

Chiming in on this: my size M quilted liner attaches perfectly fine into my size L leather flight jacket at all anchor points (across the collar/upper back, and end of sleeves). I doubt you will have any problems picking up a vest/liner that is +/- one size. 

2 hours ago, CARLOOA said:

Thanks for looking regardless. Appreciate the effort. Any other long coats from the previous seasons in L?

26 minutes ago, chaosen said:

Chiming in on this: my size M quilted liner attaches perfectly fine into my size L leather flight jacket at all anchor points (across the collar/upper back, and end of sleeves). I doubt you will have any problems picking up a vest/liner that is +/- one size. 

Bit of a hectic week ahead so I'm not sure what day I'll make it back down, either Thursday or Sunday. I'll provide a list of sorts then.

I know there's a vest that's been sitting a while, I believe it's the one in the image below, XL. 

c02d7503a3279dd0af98e60247a9f43b--stone-

2 hours ago, chaosen said:

Thanks for the insight. Yeah, something on Grailed or from AW17/18. Whatever's good. I'm gonna wait a little while and see what the best option is. Canadian winters get pretty damn cold so something packed with down will be necessary to make that parka wearable. 

11 minutes ago, msoldano said:

If anyone can let me know further details about this particular pair of convert pants that would be much appreciated B)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282586537702

IIRC garment dyed teflon impregnated Batavia (cotton gabardine). Don't know much else to tell you that isn't already evident from looking at them. On the legs, two large flaps with side zips that can be folded into concealed pockets below. On top of the pockets are a series of small pockets with snap fastening and a flap pocket with snap and side velcro, hiding the Stone Island Shadow badge.

1 hour ago, CARLOOA said:

IIRC garment dyed teflon impregnated Batavia (cotton gabardine). Don't know much else to tell you that isn't already evident from looking at them. On the legs, two large flaps with side zips that can be folded into concealed pockets below. On top of the pockets are a series of small pockets with snap fastening and a flap pocket with snap and side velcro, hiding the Stone Island Shadow badge.

On 8/6/2017 at 5:33 AM, Jun.H said:

Appreciate it!! Was tryna figure out what year it's from that's all really. Thanks man excited to get them

Edited by msoldano

I'm posting on my phone so apologies if the formatting is poor or there's some typos.

This is currently what's decent sitting in store, there's a couple shirts and jersey / knit vests that have been sitting a while that I didn't get any information about but can do if people are interested in those.

I think all SP pieces are 50% off retail.

Shearling collar, Leather Jacket, 1x M - £995

IMG_3943.thumb.JPG.7f49d0203bc07b20f55fe5763e84ed3a.JPG

Short Leather Parka, S, S, XL - £955

IMG_3944.thumb.PNG.3e42dadf8811116dd818ab26087916d4.PNG

IMG_3945.thumb.JPG.b820f4e0d389253333e8e14488a0733b.JPG

David TC with bomber liner - 3x XL - £870 

IMG_3946.thumb.PNG.4ac25821c781bc6f2253497ee0831d7e.PNG

IMG_3947.JPG.55040056929c60a0c230898412754182.JPG

SI Mainine Jacket (Forogt the name so here's a terrible picture I took in store) S, 3XL -£405

IMG_3948.thumb.JPG.c68da0ad3470e13eaf023ceda5462342.JPG

Also available in Black, L, L, XXL, 3XL - £472

Ice jacket resin t shell, XL - £717 (Don't think a pictures needed for this)

On 8/8/2017 at 6:55 PM, CARLOOA said:

Just got them in! They're a little too long unfortunately, as well as not as tapered as I'd like in addition to the waist being a tiny bit too big. Would you advise tailoring them to fit me better? Or should I size down to a 30" /46 IT

Quite a few new items up on SISP site. Maroon bomber, and an anorak. I'm actually really digging some of the metallic dyes this season.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has seen the darker colored 40502 (down mid-length jacket) in person, and if it is more of a brown or crazy purple hue (SISP and End have listed it differently, and I'm color-stupid). 

Edited by cybersushi