supertalk6
Bigyen

Visvim fw2017

Doesn't look like I need to pick up anything from this season. 

Got pretty much all the essential stuffs I want from visvim already. 

Can anyone comment on the fit of FBT shoes?  I am usually an 11, I have bearfoot mocs, virgils, patricians and grizzlies, all fit great.  These are running small apparently.  Is that going to be true of all FBT's shoes?  Thanks

Interesting stuff I think.  I see more & more Visvim fanboys on IG slowly migrating to Rick Owens...

Edited by Bleu1950

I think that's mainly because visvim is starting to price themselves out from the market. They are selling 1.5K Lhamo shirt, 400 bucks for a standard 3 pack t and shit. 

Just got off the phone with Shiprock Santa Fe about the Visvim Store Opening, I found out It will be the first official USA standalone Visvim store in conjunction with Shiprock Santa Fe, It will open July 15th and Hiroki Nakamura will be attending. 

grjs8RQ.jpg

Edited by Landers

On 6/6/2017 at 7:08 PM, ken shinoda said:

I think that's mainly because visvim is starting to price themselves out from the market. They are selling 1.5K Lhamo shirt, 400 bucks for a standard 3 pack t and shit. 

Agree , I'm buying less and less of it , then again I'm not buying anything else either. 

Just picked up a Ballistic 20L and see this in the specs:

"removable waist strap with tuck-away-storage"

I get the removable aspect but what's tuck away storage mean?

Edit: SOLVED. The anger I've felt towards members of this community for spending an exorbitant amount of money on an item without taking the time to actually look at said item I now feel towards myself.

Edited by Bigyen

classic hiroki hand at the hip pose, that seems to be his signature now

On 7/25/2017 at 3:40 AM, Fycus said:

classic hiroki hand at the hip pose, that seems to be his signature now

Is it the latest fashion ? Kelsi has the same pose ?

https://hypebeast.com/2017/7/wmv-visvim-santa-fe-store-grand-opening

Gonna spend time on mine this weekend , ATM look too gay ... no disrespect to gay Visvim members here.

http---hypebeast.com-image-2017-07-wmv-visvim-santa-fe-grand-opening-18.jpg

Edited by azulmarino

If I recall correctly just the long liner- it's back spring 2018 but I think instead of a wool mohair lining its a cotton sateen. 

Yup- wool pile  (heavy) similar to dorozome mud dyed thorson released last spring, but with wool instead of lighter weight liner. 

On 8/24/2017 at 7:33 AM, Fycus said:

Yup- wool pile  (heavy) similar to dorozome mud dyed thorson released last spring, but with wool instead of lighter weight liner. 

Thanks , hope for a navy colour way

How do Iris Liners fit? I'm a 3 in most tops of theirs

Edited by Bigyen
Spelding mistakes

i am a 3 in most items, i went with 3 and it fits fine,.except.for the short sleeves. perfect as a liner for my pfd. if you want a more baggy fit,.size up but then you cannot really layer it as a liner anymore.

I have the iris too and I would totally agree: go true to size for using it as an actual liner or an outer layer. As long as you don't mind the shorter sleeves it should work well.

Hey Everyone FYI,

I recently bought a pair of the UTE Moc Trainer-Folk's in size 11(my normal shoe size).  I love the look of these but the fit is super narrow.  I have a narrower foot shape and these are going to take some time to stretch.  With that said, I sort of wonder why Visvim is making their footwear so narrow.  I work in footwear and my company offers some of our boot models in an Asian fit which consists of a wider forefoot and a slightly taller instep.  These UTE Moc's would be unbearable for that type of foot shape.  If you have an extremely narrow foot shape I would say these could be great.  If you have an average width foot I recommend going up a 1/2 size.