∆CCESSO®IES [SHURIKEN/SHUKO/OBI/SHOGE/etc.]

danii

[REPOST FROM CHIBA DIY SPRAWL TOPIC]

AOKU–––WARE 202004 BELT UNIT (13 YEARS LATER)

2.jpg

1.jpg

CHAPTER ONE: 3 SECTION COMPOSITION

1_SECTION [OPERATIONAL]: based on double 40mm polyamid webbing, the operational section features COBRAFRAME stretch buckle [alluminium] /w 25mm release tab, heavy duty D-ring for power tightening, velcro array (161600 series compatible) and 6 tec-sys/molle/pals compatible slots (3 covered with velcro)

2_SECTION [ELASTIC]: originally designed in 2000 for rollerblading project (but never created) as a solution for belt that will make waistline feel a bit more like sweatpants. 202004 varies in length of the heavy duty elastic section.

ico.png

3_SECTION [TAIL]: the very same double 40mm polyamid webbing for easy looping with a subtle branding inside the tightening loop.

*the item is sewed with super-strong ALTERFIL S35 thread, heavy seams covered

CHAPTER TWO: TAIL GUIDE
The tail guide helps aligning the tail where desired and also prevents creation of the bulge (caused by folding the belt). Fold the tail inwards and put it through the loop.

CHAPTER THREE: SIZING
Measure where you are going to wear your belt, over pants and pick size where your measurements go right in between [if unsure - SIZE DOWN or contact AOKU_advisory office]
XS: 56–91cm/22''–36'' [weight 123g]
S: 63–96cm/25''–38'' [weight 129g]
M: 71–105cm/28''–41'' [weight 132g]
L: 79–114cm/31''–45'' [weight 134g]
XL: 86–121cm/34''–48''  [weight 138g]

CHAPTER FOUR: WEARING
The buckle is meant to be worn on a side. This is the place where it hurts the least when you fall and the buckle is pressed in the flesh.
3.jpg
4.jpg
blueprint.png

CHAPTER FIVE: TESTING
"I would not trust your or ██ belt or ███████ to support my weight." 202004 AOKU BELT UNIT SINGLE HAND PULLUPS. edit: it was about the D-RING, will update soon.

14889849_10154223174214164_4955818729214

AVAILABLE NOW AOKU SURPLUS OUTPUT STORE EXCLUSIVE.

THERE ARE NO MONTHS OF WAITING, WHAT YOU SEE IN THE STORE IS WHAT I HAVE AND SHIP IN 24 WORKING HOURS [TRACKED].
but still, it's just nylon webbing sewn over nylon webbing with a nylon webbing with loops on top of it topped with velcro patch with printed nylon on it with elastic band in the middle of them.
Edited by danii

5 hours ago, Majotaur said:

Does anyone have an opinion on 'gun belts'  I've been watching a few US EDCs and they've been recommended quite highly even when you don't conceal carry (such as a European like myself)  they all have that sort of milspec nylon feel to them but they're designed to specifically hold the shape of your waist and not flop around. 

i got one since it was only $40. because typically you cant just take these belts on/off without removing the buckle, i wanted to get a polymer buckle in case i happen to go to an airport. it was kind of a pain to install at first. fit wise, i had them on my p-10's and they were fine but just moved them over to my p23-ts. since the p23's are so fucking huge in the waist this belt is perfect. it def helps keep the shape and it is much more comfortable to wear than the previous flimsy belt.

Link

I have the 511 Tactical "Maverick Assaulter's Belt" and have for a while, it has served me well.  The rigid-ness was a little odd at first but after a little bit of wear it became one of my most comfortable belts.  It has velcro on one side so that once you find the perfect fit you can keep it to that size.  Pretty much the only complaint is feeding it through pant loops can be a bit of a nuisance especially if they aren't particularly wide.  If your belt loops have a bit of a stretch to them (as I imagine any ACR pants do) then you'll be fine, otherwise its just a bit of fidgeting until you've fed it all the way through.  Link to the belt: http://www.511tactical.com/maverick-assaulters-belt.html 

20170204_141314-01.jpeg

20170204_141857-01.jpeg

• 6 months later...
On 3/9/2017 at 10:00 AM, Majotaur said:

I have always really liked the aesthetic of Agent Smith's glasses in The Matrix Reloaded onwards. You can still get replicas today but I wish I copped the genuine articles from Warner when the films dropped. The brand has been completely liquidated since then (this is my understanding, at least,  from all the trawling I've done trying to find a pair with a price tag > $25)  I was too young to really appreciate them then! Anyone got some supersunglass suggestions now that summer is approaching (for us Northern hemisphere dwellers anyway)? 

smith-a.jpg

here are some for >25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Rare-Blinde-The-Matrix-Agent-Smith-Black-Black-Sunglasses-Made-Japan-4040-1-/381820022397

7 hours ago, danii said:

I made a little review on several aftermarket MOLLE attachment systems.

Appreciate the info & presentation. Nice choice of scissors.

Edited by hjpx

On the subject of eyewear, what do my fellow 4 -eyed members wear to help with their eyesite, ie, prescription spectacles,  that they feel compliments their clothing, my choice of glasses I feel do not match the whole aesthetic but I like them but am always interested new and interesting options, given my big head size.

For information I currently wear Dita Insider (heavy rimmed acetate) and also some custom glazed Porsche P8000 sunglasses with removable/interchangeable lenses that I love but need new glass!

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

On the subject of eyewear, what do my fellow 4 -eyed members wear to help with their eyesite, ie, prescription spectacles,  that they feel compliments their clothing, my choice of glasses I feel do not match the whole aesthetic but I like them but am always interested new and interesting options, given my big head size.

For information I currently wear Dita Insider (heavy rimmed acetate) and also some custom glazed Porsche P8000 sunglasses with removable/interchangeable lenses that I love but need new glass!

Mykita. German engineering (beautiful hinge design). Light. Nice shapes even for us bigheaded folk—if you're feeling so inclined they'll cut prescription lenses for many of the sunglasses frames as well. The only drawback is that the thinness of the frames don't lend well to severe prescriptions unless you get really high index lenses. To be honest, Dita has always been hypebeasty to me. Additionally, my wife wears Lindberg glasses, usually made of titanium/acetate, they've also got some cool design technology that differentiate their work from other purely stylistic glasses.

Edited by CARLOOA

I do like Mykita and the estranged former partner ic-Berlin, euro(non UK) esp, german, danish, tend to produce larger frames. Good call, I have my eye ((sorry)) on a usedpair of Battista from Mykita but would love thir Mylon Pantera, buy buying without trying is a risk qt that cost isn't it?

I always loved Cazal since the early 80's but again, hard to find a brick and mortar dealer, old school hip hop to blame especially the likes of west coast pioneers Egyptian Lover & Rodney-O 

love the engineering that went into the hinge system of ic- berlin & Mykita its this that ultimately led to the concerned parties arguing and eventually seperating, forming the aformentioned 2 companies, or so i have been led to understand

Edited by TEKsevenZERO
Edit

1 hour ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

I do like Mykita and the estranged former partner ic-Berlin, euro(non UK) esp, german, danish, tend to produce larger frames. Good call, I have my eye ((sorry)) on a usedpair of Battista from Mykita but would love thir Mylon Pantera, buy buying without trying is a risk qt that cost isn't it?

I always loved Cazal since the early 80's but again, hard to find a brick and mortar dealer, old school hip hop to blame especially the likes of west coast pioneers Egyptian Lover & Rodney-O 

love the engineering that went into the hinge system of ic- berlin & Mykita its this that ultimately led to the concerned parties arguing and eventually seperating, forming the aformentioned 2 companies, or so i have been led to understand

The Mylon line is amazing, if you ever get a chance you should try them! I currently have the Trust in black/grey and the lightness of the frames and general construction is astounding. Currently my spectacles are the Vincent model and I have a pair of the Kostas Murkudis x Mykita Phineas as well. You should check out the Martin and Ferdinand as well if you like angular. I think they have a Mykita store in London?

8 hours ago, GUNDAM said:

Bit of a bait one but did anyone see erlsns insta story this morn with the switchblad style key holder box ? Anyone got info, my google searches have turned up diddley

Where I work stocks them, I think the store may have one or two left, £95. Though, I think there's only silver available now. 

3 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

Where I work stocks them, I think the store may have one or two left, £95. Though, I think there's only silver available now. 

Black or nothing for me unfortunately, nice one for the thought tho im sure someone else will be interested 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...