WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

On 1 May 2017 at 4:52 AM, dudewuttheheck said:

OK. This is getting ridiculous. I've stayed out of this until now. You're the one who is out of line here Mojique. You're trying to insult all of us by talking about how much money he makes and then talk about dumping him? Just stop. Seriously. You want to dump Sufu? Please be my guest.

I'm sorry, I was Not trying to insult anyone-I'm the one that doesn't work (!), I was trying to defend myself..

I went to an art exhibition at my sister's college where she displayed her masterpiece - a painting of me :D Upon seeing it for the first time, my mom's first words were "If only he looked that good in real life."

habrski.jpg?1BYxve1V.jpg?3

Tatton Baird, Freewheelers, Hollows, Freewheelers, Lofgren

On 4/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, Mojique said:

WAS my boyfriend , not is!

hes one of the top doctors in the uk and probably earns more than all of you put together, he's also witty, funny and used to be very generous, we were briefly engaged but he cheated on me so I've dumped him permanently, like I'm doing with SUFU denim-you're all a load of judgemental stuck up bullies-except for my dear friend Ruedi.....

And no denim tuxedo, he's never worn jeans in his life, not allowed in his private gentlemans club, he just used to buy me a lot.

i know this is irrelevant, but I don't care because I'm Sick of being picked on.

giphy.gif

Chittleborough and Morgan blue shirt

diesel 0674K super skinny dark wash distressed jeans

image.jpeg

Picked up my Role Clubs from Brian this weekend. Getting my feet measured gave me the best fitting pair of boots/shoes ever right out of the box. The wait was definitely worth it! It's going to be fun comparing these to Clinch :D

AAHgm6V.jpg?1

g42AAPJ.jpg?1

Globe Specs

Himel

Nine Lives

Mister Freedom

Role Club HH boots

3 hours ago, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

Mate. Same. I want a white pair, but I've slagged them off for over 2 decades so don't think I can.

I'm in the same boat. My lot will blast me for getting some after years of giving em stick 

In Banff / Lake Louise Alberta today. 1 more week of driving and the near 7000km trip will be wrapped up and I'll be back in my new/old/new again home of Vancouver.

Didnt get a chance to get any real good photo of todays clothes in all of the excitement, but I've got something.

First photo is :

New York Hat Co

The Strike Gold tshirt

The Flat Head shirt

TCB jacket

Sugar Cane

Red Wing

Fighting with my puppy for a photo as he trys to go play with some nearby kids

2nd photo is the same shirt and pants and boots without the layering because Canada finally decided to give me a break

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

21 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Drove through Saskatchewan today.. only the 2nd time that I have ever been through the province. Very long, very flat... 

I can't wait for the day when my relationship with this province is only a place i drive through. Straight roads surrounded by grass have been my normal for too long

9 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Picked up my Role Clubs from Brian this weekend. Getting my feet measured gave me the best fitting pair of boots/shoes ever right out of the box. The wait was definitely worth it! It's going to be fun comparing these to Clinch :D

Congrats on those Role Clubs, I'm waiting for mine, eta should be in late june. I'm definitely interested to hear the differences in these and Clinch

13 minutes ago, mrman said:

Congrats on those Role Clubs, I'm waiting for mine, eta should be in late june. I'm definitely interested to hear the differences in these and Clinch

Congrats! It's a long wait, but worth it for sure. There are already several differences that I've noticed already. The biggest benefit of Role Club for me so far is having my feet measured by Brian. These fit better than any boots or shoes I've ever owned (it will be interesting to see how the White Klouds fit). I will be doing a video review/comparison eventually.

What boots/specs did you go for?

Edited by dudewuttheheck

1 minute ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Congrats! It's a long wait, but worth it for sure. There are already several differences that I've noticed already. The biggest benefit of Role Club for me so far is having my feet measured by Brian. These fit better than any boots or shoes I've ever owned (it will be interesting to see how the White Klouds fit). I will be doing a video review/comparison eventually.

What boots/specs did you go for?

Specs:

Boot Option: RC 2307 Engineer Boot

Leather: Brown CXL Horsehide

Heel: Lower Stacked Woodsman Heel (1 1/2")

Edge Finish: Medium Brown

I'm hoping that these will fit well too. Well, at least Brian was satisfied with the measurements I sent as I documented each with a pic.