WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

This person is obviously desperate for attention and misses there sugar daddy ...... or is a troll ( im siding with troll ) but either way , why does anyone care ? Just skip over it and move on 

4 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Looks like you just got out of bed :D

The sun is in my eyes and I REALLY hate the sun. I don't wear sunglasses in every picture just to look like a cocky douchebag, you know :D

Edited by dudewuttheheck

1 hour ago, dudewuttheheck said:

The sun is in my eyes and I REALLY hate the sun. I don't wear sunglasses in every picture just to look like a cocky douchebag, you know :D

I think bf means those pants resemble pajama bottoms ;) I reckon wearing them with a shirt would maybe be better styling :D

Just now, Cucoo said:

I know what you mean - and for the record, I like those pants ;)

I think you're right about the shirt, but I also like it with the T shirt because with such a pattern (and the extra stitching) simpler tops look better. 

I know at least 2 people in the world like them besides me, so that's enough for me!

2 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

I have a pair of wabash pants that I have a similar problem with, needs a plain, simple shirt that doesn't clash with it and it's harder than I imagined to pair it with stuff.

That's why I go with t shirts. IMO if they look like pajama pants with a t shirt, they'll still look like pajamas even with a regular shirt. I have at least 7-10 plain shirts that work with these, but the t's are just easier.

Currently on a cross Canada trip (6500+ kilometres) in our car with my girlfriend because we are moving back to Vancouver. Been in Toronto the last 2 days. We stopped at this vintage store today so she could do a little shopping, figured Id snap a photo while she looked around.

Not my best photo but I was in the mood to post to you guys

Knickerbocker mfg hat

Stevenson

Sugar Cane

Dr. Martens

Snapseed.jpg

19 hours ago, harls said:

Admittedly not today, but fairly recent:Photo%2007-04-2017,%2008%2012%2040%20(1)TCB messenger bag
TCB Seamen jacket
Buzz Rickson's sweat
Uniqlo button-down
AtLast&Co Lot 161
Alden 403

nice jeans and superb fit ! may i ask how you purchased them? Thanks a lot !