volvo240thebest

On 25.09.2017 at 11:22 PM, volvo240thebest said:

gPQkgRJ.jpg

same ole same ole

tcb 30s jacket

tcb50s

white's semidress

4 hours ago, lance said:

Volvo, you're settings are always so cool; old school Europe/Italy, really enjoyable!

I bet almost anybody wearing something would look cool given this setting...not trying to take anything away from @volvo240thebest!

9 hours ago, JDelage said:

I've been there, long time ago. Crazy wealth, huh?

7 hours ago, pudaspriest said:

Cool, I grew up on the other end of the island. The mansions in Newport are super crazy!

19 hours ago, lance said:

What beautiful architecture!

I've read & seen [in movies] stuff about the "Gilded Age" ... but,  to see IRL & try to imagine the opulence freakin blew my mind.  Next time I'm in NC, will mosdef  swing by "The Biltmore" ... w/c I gather is like the Patagotitan of the Vanderbilt mansions.

11 minutes ago, BrownMetallic said:

I've read & seen [in movies] stuff about the "Gilded Age" ... but,  to see IRL & try to imagine the opulence freakin blew my mind.  Next time I'm in NC, will mosdef  swing by "The Biltmore" ... w/c I gather is like the Patagotitan of the Vanderbilt mansions.

Visiting Biltmore during Christmas is also very nice.  Asheville is also our "Portland of the South."

I did not size up on the kanreki as well because of the long length and sleeve dimensions. Itll be hand wash for this shirt. 

Love the choice of buttons louisbosco.

I went with MOP