WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

31 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

Sneaking away for a cig during a thing in the forest with my kid's daycare

Iron Heart / Warehouse / Mister Freedom

Shirt is my first Iron Heart piece besides the wallet rope, it's a summery 4 oz fabric so not exactly what IH is about :D But I couldn't resist during R&H's sale last weekend.

DSC_0609.JPG

Breaking in the new MF boots in the summer. Nice!

battling the heat

a battle of the brims

me: mauili / thrifted armani linen with collar sheared / the tragedy of some cut-off 555 lvc / birks

him: locally sourced natural foliage for aiding urban exploration / surplus boonie / grandma's home-mades / geox

in sartorial defeat, outclassed by the young 'un

I post a detail faktura in consolation

001.jpg

002.jpg

New freewheelers shirt arrived today from yahoo auctions. It's a pretty cool shirt, fit is slightly different than my other Neal Cassady shirt and the tags are slightly different which makes me think it might be an older model? Anyway, I like the fit and the fabric, should be good for summer.

Freewheelers Neal Cassady

Oni 546ZRNA

Birks

CQXOvxp.jpg

Alexander Wang periwinkle blue poplin shirt

Diesel Black Gold Type-161C black super skinny ISKO mill Total Recovery jeans

John Lobb navy Madeira calf boots

image.jpeg

ah yeah that was a difficult cut for me. only jeans i have ever grown out of. the denim is excellent though, one of my favourites! give em a few months and the green caste will really come alive.

1 hour ago, MasonAlexander said:

New York Hat Co

Super brand

TCB 

Fresh pair of Stevensons that I was gifted by a friend

Redwing

My pup

Todays outfit really has me thinking about my next clothing purchases. Its time. My current closet is started to feel stale

Snapseed.jpg

Give a look at a few Japanese obscure motorcycle centric clothing brands like Vise, Evilact (if you can get it), At Dirty, etc.

1 hour ago, mlwdp said:

Give a look at a few Japanese obscure motorcycle centric clothing brands like Vise, Evilact (if you can get it), At Dirty, etc.

Ive seen the At Dirty stuff in person and was really not into it. It seemed to lack a lot of the details and finishing touches that we have all grown to appreciate. It was very basic, and if im not mistaken, made in China

I am not up to date with the other two brands you mentioned though, i'll be sure to check them out

Edited by MasonAlexander

9 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Ive seen the At Dirty stuff in person and was really not into it. It seemed to lack a lot of the details and finishing touches that we have all grown to appreciate. It was very basic, and if im not mistaken, made in China

I am not up to date with the other two brands you mentioned though, i'll be sure to check them out

I only own 1 tshirt by from At Dirty that I got from Wolfpack so I'm unaware about their clothing made in China.  Their Dress Hippy clothing is ugly IMO.  I will say that, having owned few Gladhand pieces myself, that their cut and sew is made in Japan but their essential line such as tshirts, henleys, etc is made in China but "uses USA cotton".  All 4 subbrands of Glandhand such as Gangsterville, BSMG, Weirdo, and Ladybug are the same way.  Gangsterville's new cut and sew collection looks pretty good.  Myself, I like Gladhand's quality and what they stand for

33o06ev.png

Another interesting brand to look into is Freewheelers.  

Edited by mlwdp

4 minutes ago, mlwdp said:

I only own 1 tshirt by from At Dirty that I got from Wolfpack so I'm unaware about their clothing made in China.  Their Dress Hippy clothing is ugly IMO.  I will say that, having owned few Gladhand pieces myself, that their cut and sew is made in Japan but their essential line such as tshirts, henleys, etc is made in China but "uses USA cotton".  All 4 subbrands of Glandhand such as Gangsterville, BSMG, Weirdo, and Ladybug are the same way.  Gangsterville's new cut and sew collection looks pretty good.  Myself, I like Gladhand's quality and what they stand for

33o06ev.png

Another interesting brand to look into is Freewheelers.  

Huge Gladhand fan. I have one of their jackets and a few shirts. One of my favourites

40 minutes ago, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

Mate - cute kid. Walking already!?

And love his hoodie - wheres that from? 

All he wants to do is walk mate ..... and climb , cant take your eyes off him for a second 

The hoody and trousers are from next 

Some shots from Japan:

With Goto-San from White Kloud

aWfHKHX.jpg

Warehouse loopwheel t

RJB

RJB

Below is the only shot of a non-Japanese person actually wearing a pair of White Klouds

Wuwg9R1.jpg

With Kobayashi-San of The Flat Head

zDbCEQB.jpg

What a surprise, I'm wearing all RJB

CSF Tux

JvxfpD0.jpg

CSF

Flat Head T

CSF

Clinch Horsehide Engineers

With Konaka-San of CSF

yx7Q5Z4.jpg