WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

1 hour ago, chicote said:

IMG_1681.thumb.JPG.b077e3253177335f2e4666398d8b4971.JPG

tender x3 / lofgren

Thats a real good one. Really feeling this fit. 

We were actually talking about your Lofgrens at The Shop a few days ago, youve got me really wanting to get a pair.

Also, what is that you are holding? Camera?

thanks @MasonAlexander!

Hah, that's funny. I was just in Vancouver a couple days ago and thought I might have seen you around cordova -- was in the car on the way to squamish and didn't have time to say hey. The lofgrens are excellent, the best sneakers I've ever owned. recommend em if you can get a pair! and yeah it's a camera, my late grandfather's leica iii, just picked it up from a repairperson a couple days ago.

Plaid G-star shirt and 501 STF. I found 6 old pair in my dad's attic last month. Forgot I had them. Will post the whole barn find on another thread.

fullsizeoutput_336.jpeg

I got a new hat

pretty excited

a canadian top to my summer time canadian tux

mauili / lvc / b.republic / lvc / birk

yesterday awaiting transportation

playing with seeing it from different perspectives: from platform controller to worm-eye via some fabric faktura...

001.jpg

002.jpg

002a.jpg

002b.jpg

004.jpg

3 minutes ago, MasonAlexander said:

The best. Per usual. Tried on the 60s and the 20s again a few days ago.. I think a conversion is coming

Too kind mate, too kind! Convert within Jul 15th, get onboard the 20s contest and seen your fading skills you have very high chances of winning the 60s as well!

14 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

Too kind mate, too kind! Convert within Jul 15th, get onboard the 20s contest and seen your fading skills you have very high chances of winning the 60s as well!

agreed

volvo fits ftw

mason: tcb conversions encouraged and encouraging

'20s look like they'll be an electric blue dream

On 2017-07-04 at 6:13 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Man.. I really want to. At this point I think I could safely adapt to wearing the 20s cut (I secretly love it but am scared of change or something), but I just moved coast to coast across Canada about 2 months ago and money is still a little tight. Is July 15th the payment date?

On 2017-07-04 at 6:32 AM, bartlebyyphonics said:

agreed

volvo fits ftw

mason: tcb conversions encouraged and encouraging

'20s look like they'll be an electric blue dream

I absolutely love all of the TCB products, no conversion required on that front. I currently have a Type 2 jacket, the 70s bush pant and had a pair of the Orange tab super slims last year. The conversion I need to make is from a fairly skinny pant to a real mans cut

17 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Man.. I really want to. At this point I think I could safely adapt to wearing the 20s cut (I secretly love it but am scared of change or something), but I just moved coast to coast across Canada about 2 months ago and money is still a little tight. Is July 15th the payment date?

I absolutely love all of the TCB products, no conversion required on that front. I currently have a Type 2 jacket, the 70s bush pant and had a pair of the Orange tab super slims last year. The conversion I need to make is from a fairly skinny pant to a real mans cut

a terrible truism; the constant of life is change. when it is for the better it is best...

and overspending is to be avoided (of which i have no innocence) 

and your wardrobe is beyond comparison! you should be v. happy with it, you wear it well

i can def. recommend the wider hem, but attribute no extra manliness to my pants!

Went to shoot some photos for NiftyDo yesterday, so I figure I'll post them as my "WAYWT".

Greasy old Layrite head

Super brand glasses

Knickerbocker mfg button up

Gladhand shirt underneath

Merry Co pants

Converse

Ive wanted this Knickerbocker shirt since it was first released but missed out on gwtting one from them directly, very thankful that NiftyDo could find me one. My new favourite shirt.

IMG_5316.JPG

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5307.JPG

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5306.JPG

Edited by MasonAlexander

Sneaking away for a cig during a thing in the forest with my kid's daycare

Iron Heart / Warehouse / Mister Freedom

Shirt is my first Iron Heart piece besides the wallet rope, it's a summery 4 oz fabric so not exactly what IH is about :D But I couldn't resist during R&H's sale last weekend.

DSC_0609.JPG