WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

J Brand lamb nappa black biker jacket

chittleborough and Morgan lavender blue poplin shitt

diesel,0674K wash Skinzee super skinny jeans

john Lobb navy Madeira calf boots

jitrois noisette alligator handbag-bought in Paris in 2000-still going strong!

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

More fake German villages. Only relevant piece is my warehouse 800.

Fake German villages are the best fake villages!

I can't believe I'm saying this, Volvo, but those suspenders look great.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

^ I haven't lost weight, I'm actually a bit frustated about that. My ideal weight is about 88 kilos, I'm 92 right now. The warehouse are quite generously sized for a 36 so they don't make any muffin top effect on me, and they work well with suspenders. Quite possibly I was trying hard to hold my breath and pull my guts in when taking that pic too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that suspenders would make me look fatter. Surprised that in fact they make me look leaner and taller, as well as even more ridicolous than my usual standards ;)

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

I thought that suspenders would make me look fatter. Surprised that in fact they make me look leaner and taller, as well as even more ridicolous than my usual standards ;)

and if wanting to hide them remember what yr foreman vest is for...

many options

20 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Lrp72US.jpg

buzz
lee 101 suspenders
warehouse 1004xx
chucks

[first day ever wearing a pair of suspenders, it's ridicolously comfortable!]

Suspenders was deffinitely a good choice! This is actually one of my favourite looks that you have posted (and youve posted some damn good ones! Feeling very inspired to try a similar look

8 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Suspenders was deffinitely a good choice! This is actually one of my favourite looks that you have posted (and youve posted some damn good ones! Feeling very inspired to try a similar look

Well you would want a pair with suspender buttons... Tcb 20s contest kicking off soon mate... Just saying....

Best kit of this page is the ginger beard of Geeman though, where to kop?

A fit you guys might appreciate. Just bought a vintage Lee Rider from the 80's hopefully going to go full boro on the jacket, like the Kapital one. I'm wearing Reigning Champ Tee, Burgus Plus jeans, a Pigeon Tree belt and Red Wing 2955. 

DSC_0402.JPG

6 minutes ago, JoFo said:

@FreeCharlesManson I usually hate that haircut on most, but you look like a badass. Also sweet jacket.

Thanks i cut it myself. My hair used to be the messy product of a buzz cut and 6 months of growth, i'm thinking about growing it long again like when i was younger. We'll see how i like that i might go back to this cut if i don't like it.

Loro Piana off white cotton shirt

diesel Skinzee low zip 0674K

general leather company bespoke black Spanish nappa studded biker jacket

gaziano and girling black Oxford brogues

image.jpeg