WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

Actually yesterday but the only difference is today I'm not wearing a flannel. 

IHSH-170

Velva Sheen oatmeal pocket tee

Samurai 710

Viberg natural waxed flesh 

IMG_2874.JPG

Edit: Just looked at this and realised the photo quality is kinda crappy, sorry about that, uploaded it from my phone. 

Edited by longshanks

11 hours ago, edmond said:

Those rise looks too low

@edmond Works great to me. it's a perfect belly forgiving front rise, while not being low at all (30 cm). a "standard" front rise of 32/33 cm would hit me over the belly button. I'll post a fit pic with the LVC 333 so you can see how amusing I look with a pair of high rise pants. I know you're perfectly fit and you have rock hard abs, so I forgive you for not understanding the fit troubles of us stouter guys...

I wish they would restock those IH baseball ts. Been looking for a quality baseball t for a long time. Tried copping the red and white but missed my size.

Thanks SM, haven't worn these in a little bit but forgot how nicely they fit. And yes I have been slimming down a bit, making all my jeans and shirts fit better!
I agree about the baseball tees Geeman, I have a black and a navy but I wish they would make some more colors. 

Thanks volvo! I honestly haven't been tracking it (don't want to get too fixated on a number) but I just keep eating better and staying as active as I can.
Gotta make sure I can fit into those TCB 20's contest jeans. B)