volvo240thebest

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue shirt 

chittleborough and Morgan bespoke 14oz Collect mill double indigo jeans 

j Mendel black shearling and mink jacket 

gaziano and Girling black Oxford brogues

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mojique said:

Thanks for that!

its actually true, we've been together since I was 20, but he doesn't understand momogomy so I've sent him and his millions packing (he's a Harley Street Consultant, a very eminent doctor, but an idiot!)

Possibly your most irrelevant post to date. 

21 hours ago, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

How did he size on those trousers? TTS?

Hahaha

he can walk off a short bridge, I really don't care now..

23 hours ago, Geeman said:

Possibly your most irrelevant post to date. 

Is this a friendly forum to talk about denim, or a bitching ground-get off my case please!

4 hours ago, Mojique said:

Is this a friendly forum to talk about denim, or a bitching ground-get off my case please!

Indeed it is. Was your post I quoted anything to do with denim? 

That was exactly my point.

Please keep your posts relevant to this forum and refrain from posting the same info repeatedly.

Edited by Geeman

It reminds me of a girl at old mynudies forum almost 10 years ago or so - the girl who proclaimed herself dying soon. I wonder what happened to that girl afterwards......:sleep:

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Ah Naoto...still around I see. Still wearing the Uniqlo?

Yes, I am and LVC's 501 WWII and Euro Evisu going back and forth.

On 28 April 2017 at 7:53 AM, Maynard Friedman said:

You'd have thought he'd be wearing a denim tux at least!

EDIT: á la Bing Crosby!

On 28 April 2017 at 5:59 AM, jigsaw said:

Is that your boyfriend?

WAS my boyfriend , not is!

hes one of the top doctors in the uk and probably earns more than all of you put together, he's also witty, funny and used to be very generous, we were briefly engaged but he cheated on me so I've dumped him permanently, like I'm doing with SUFU denim-you're all a load of judgemental stuck up bullies-except for my dear friend Ruedi.....

And no denim tuxedo, he's never worn jeans in his life, not allowed in his private gentlemans club, he just used to buy me a lot.

i know this is irrelevant, but I don't care because I'm Sick of being picked on.

heres my outfit for today

image.jpeg

OK. This is getting ridiculous. I've stayed out of this until now. You're the one who is out of line here Mojique. You're trying to insult all of us by talking about how much money he makes and then talk about dumping him? Just stop. Seriously. You want to dump Sufu? Please be my guest.

9 hours ago, Mojique said:

i know this is irrelevant, but I don't care because I'm Sick of being picked on.

You can't just drop by here every 5 years doing the same thing and expect different results.

Sure, Superdenim is a lot more friendly these days compared with when you were using the indigoqueen handle, but most of us come here to spend time on our hobbies and we don't appreciate you coming in and treating some of these threads as your personal blog.

We're not here to hear your personal stories and provide psychotherapy - all these talk of your romantic life, physical health issues and the minute details of your jeans collection are of no interest to anybody here. Stop posting garbage - look at what other people are posting, and get to know what is socially acceptable on this forum.

Have you thought about using Instagram instead? The stuff that you've been posting here recently would be a much better fit with that platform, and potentially you might make a few online friends there.