WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

8 hours ago, mrman said:

Thanks! Btw, where/how did you pick up the Clinch? Seems that they are very hard to find. Pancho and Lefty have some but my sizes are always out of stock...

You can order from Clinch directly. I have 2 new pairs on order that I will be picking up on Japan in a couple months.

2 hours ago, mlwdp said:

I forgot the name of the member here but there was a guy who use to post in this thread that wore slim jeans with Smokejumpers.  He didn't look too bad.

I wear slim jeans with boots all the time, too - I meant thoroughly painted-on skinny jeans ;)

2 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

You can order from Clinch directly. I have 2 new pairs on order that I will be picking up on Japan in a couple months.

How to size on clinch boots?

1 hour ago, edmond said:

How to size on clinch boots?

It very much depends on the last. I personally only have experience with the classic narrow. I am a US 10 and take an 11 in the Classic Narrow last. Even then, it's a very snug fit and I had to break them in for a month before they were comfortable. I could have taken an 11.5 in them if I wanted. I think the Latigo leather is partly to blame and Clinch does have 2 other options. I will be able to speak on those once I receive them because I will then own all 3 of the main Clinch leather types. 

The CN last is not the same as the other Clinch lasts which I think are about a size different, but you would have to ask Pancho and Lefty or Clinch themselves to be sure. There are 2 others, but the only one I know by name is the work round. I do remember hearing that the CN last was the only one that sized weird.

21 hours ago, Collin said:

Sorry for the exposure, the colors are a bit off and I'm also bad at editing photo :)

58f72383985d9_IMG_52772.thumb.jpg.bb468e99dac3e5e308eaf509b509fd37.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_5278.thumb.jpg.61d91dc5026e04e77313e9893661ef91.jpg

VSVM

TFH

PARABOOTS

EDIT : @GregoryH @MasonAlexander go for a full cut ! My flat head is the 3005 is a straight fit with almost no taper and I think it looks great, even if I'm 170 centimeters high for 60 kilograms. In my opinion the length play a big role. If my jeans had stacks on the shoes it would certainly look really big, but since it's on the short size with no break the leg opening looks smaller which works better.

Flat Heads look great!

would love to see them in a years time!

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt

Chittleborough and Morgan bespoke 14oz Collect Mill(Japan Blue Group) double indigo jeans-day 10

general leather company navy parka

john Lobb navy boots

not posting pictures because too similar to previous..

Double denim saturday 

TCB50s jacket 

white t shirt from uniqlo

iron heart 301s

IMG_9608.JPG

Blackboard Cafe beanie

Lady White shirt

Sugar Cane jacket

Stevenson Overall Company pants

Dr. Martens

Ive had these SOC pants for probably almost 9 months now Im guessing but have only worn them about 5 or 6 times. I really love them, the construction is impeccable, they fit me perfect in the waist and are very comfortable to wear and this style pant looks so good on mostly everybody else that I see wear them but I just cant seem to find a way to style the rest of my outfit to make them work. Going to start trying to wear them more often now that spring is here, so any suggestions would be warmly welcomed

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

20 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Fol7Ork.jpg

tcb 30's
tcb 60's
vans
tank :D

great car, great style. bravo volvo

17 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Ive had these SOC pants for probably almost 9 months now Im guessing but have only worn them about 5 or 6 times. I really love them, the construction is impeccable, they fit me perfect in the waist and are very comfortable to wear and this style pant looks so good on mostly everybody else that I see wear them but I just cant seem to find a way to style the rest of my outfit to make them work. Going to start trying to wear them more often now that spring is here, so any suggestions would be warmly welcomed

how those breeches look when not tucked into boots?

On 22 April 2017 at 8:41 AM, Mojique said:

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt

Chittleborough and Morgan bespoke 14oz Collect Mill(Japan Blue Group) double indigo jeans-day 10

general leather company navy parka

john Lobb navy boots

not posting pictures because too similar to previous..

Ditto day 11!

tomorrow different shirt, but still blue!

jeans doing well, whiskers and honeycombs starting to chip through!

btw the reason the background is the sane is because I don't sleep because of my fibromyalgia so I get dressed in uk nighttime (US daytime) and can't exactly go out to take a snap at 2am!

11 minutes ago, Mojique said:

Ditto day 11!

tomorrow different shirt, but still blue!

jeans doing well, whiskers and honeycombs starting to chip through!

btw the reason the background is the sane is because I don't sleep because of my fibromyalgia so I get dressed in uk nighttime (US daytime) and can't exactly go out to take a snap at 2am!

fmerynU.jpg

48 minutes ago, mikecch said:

fmerynU.jpg

Yes, my mum said I should live in Australia, because I'm up all night and tired during the day

its not actually as funny ad it might seem to you...