WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

Actually from a few days ago, but a few of us ended up matching so well that we decided to take a picture lol. It's actually going to be used for a new advertisement about diversity for the conservatory.

Old tee

Ooe

Nike

20170405_171711.jpg

On 13 April 2017 at 4:17 AM, Mojique said:

Lucky you, I love Samurai, but they don't fit me-great picture!

im wearing

chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt(sorry about creases, too shattered to iron)

Chittleborough and Morgan bespoke Collect mill(Japan Blue Group) 14oz double indigo selvedge denim-very stiff, first day..must have lost weight as they were tight in the fitting in February..can't imagine how the 22.5oz will be, and the 10oz seems really light, I hope its hardwearing..

General,Leather company navy leather parka(going next week to be relined in shearling for next winter)

John Lobb navy Madeira calf 4" boots

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Day 2 of these jeans

no picture as I'm in an off white shirt that they've turned blue!

lucky the shirt was worn out

once I've had my hair done for my birthday (parents, plus swish Itslian restaurant and ice cream parlour), the shirt will be bleached and retire, I'll get a new one out..

i spread the love with my jeans, but currently only rotate 4 shirts, and when one goes replace it with one from the collection, the way some people do with jeans.

these will be much too thick for summer-I'll be in my 3sixteens and my 2 Diesels, plus whatever isn't stifling, maybe Momotaros if they fit..

Day 3 of new jeans

funeral of the old shirt so no picture-just saving it for the hairdresser to ruin on 27th April..

picture tomorrow on day 4 with a clean shirt!

i think they could have been tighter, or maybe I just need a few extra pounds

keep eating the pizza and ice cream!!!

On 10 April 2017 at 10:42 AM, propellerbeanie said:

@Mojique I'm very sure that the shirt is IH and the jeans are Fullcount. You can tell because he has the model numbers there. Any reason why you believe he should wear boots because sneakers are absolutely fine to wear...

On 10 April 2017 at 0:04 PM, Max Power said:

Yes indeed, the Jeans are FC, T Shirt 3Sixteen and Shirt IH. I still wear boots a lot in winter and for work, but it seems like I'm coming back to very simple stuff These days. Jeans, (Band-)T-Shirt, Vans is all I Need right now, that's why I post not as much here anymore. There's plenty of guys who can pull of full vintage Outfits way better than me.

Slight sidenote: I have lived in two very beautiful and typical german cities, Nuremberg and Garmisch-Partenkirchen, the latter is indeed very close to the fake one, just lacks the alps.

nuernberg-02.jpg.3eca365ca28e2e9a114645427e13bf52.jpggarmisch-17.jpg.fdb42fc8a4a394301df9cc04578699bc.jpg

Sorry about the confusion!

just thought at first the jeans were 3sixteen

and no offence meant about the sneakers-I just prefer boots(I have osteoporosis so need support all year round even in summer!)-hope I'm forgiven for the mix up

just because I can't wear sneakers I don't condemn them!

lovely scenery !

i used to go to Baden Baden -awesome!

Edited by Mojique

10 hours ago, kevypf597 said:

T-shirt/Stevenson 727/Quoddy

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0941.JPG

Jeans looking great!

im soaking my jeans after day 4 to get the starch out, and wearing

chittleborough and Morgan sky blue shirt

3sixteen+577bsp Pima cotton jeans-these have shrunk a lot!

the hips are tight -if they shrink again they'll be too uncomfortable to wear...

might have to change today if they don't stretch out...

image.jpeg

Totally off topic, but here goes.... I don't know how to put this and probably will sound rude even though I do not wish to. I just went through new posts from the last couple of days and it seems that @Mojique has posted at least half of the total with very little generally useable info on any of them and the same or at least very similar fit pics coming up in almost every thread. Any chance of cutting back just a little?

@mrmanSorry, I don't have many clothes like you guys

you may have gathered I'm ill(maybe terminally) so I don't work and have your budgets

ill stop posting if you want

there are other forums where I might be a bit welcome 

having said that I've had 50% number of likes per post I've posted

ill Google and go somewhere else where I don't get bullied because I'm not a trust fund baby

i just live in shirts and jeans, boots and an appropriate jacket 

I thought that would fit in, but if not, never mind..

I think @mrman is referring to the idea of "quality over quantity", but he doesn't mean for it to come across in a way that you should feel unwelcome... Also, I'm not sure who you're referring to as these "trust fund babies"?

Edited by propellerbeanie

@Mojique I was afraid that you might not understand. My intention was not to come across as a bully or that you would feel unwelcome. @propellerbeanie summed it up nicely. And I didn't get the 'trust fund baby' reference, either.

There was some talk in another thread that as this is a clothing forum the posts should focus on just that. I feel bad for your health but maybe you should talk of health issues on another forum?

Just leave her alone kids im sure the mods notice that but as long as nobody does anything that offends this forum or anyone i think its fine

13 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

I think @mrman is referring to the idea of "quality over quantity", but he doesn't mean for it to come across in a way that you should feel unwelcome... Also, I'm not sure who you're referring to as these "trust fund babies"?

12 hours ago, mrman said:

@Mojique I was afraid that you might not understand. My intention was not to come across as a bully or that you would feel unwelcome. @propellerbeanie summed it up nicely. And I didn't get the 'trust fund baby' reference, either.

There was some talk in another thread that as this is a clothing forum the posts should focus on just that. I feel bad for your health but maybe you should talk of health issues on another forum?

11 hours ago, edmond said:

Just leave her alone kids im sure the mods notice that but as long as nobody does anything that offends this forum or anyone i think its fine

Thank you guys, for your support 

by trust fund baby, I just meant that some of you wealthy Americans (which I would have been if I was still working or had married my long term millionaire boyfriend), have huge wardrobes that I can't compete with.

im very very happy for the support and to be welcomed and will try not to post similar posts-don't throw me off!!!

today is day 5 of my 14oz double indigo Collect Mill bespoke jeans (you could buy a lot of Momotaros for those) with my sky blue Chittleborough and Morgan shirt-sorry but I can only rotate 4 shirts at a time until they wear out as they're also bespoke because I'm so tiny, although I do vary my jeans..

image.jpeg

Ok, leave me alone, enough is enough, I'll find another forum 

have fun

42 minutes ago, Cold Summer said:

I am 99% sure Mojique posted here a few years ago under another name and was banned. Can't remember the name of the person but it was the exact same type of posts. Might've been another forum but I'm pretty sure it was here.

23 minutes ago, itsbenhere said:

Indigo Queen?

She do remind of me back in the day with the same similar posting....i knew it was her...heyy welcome back

It's not the amount of the clothes that is the issue. Look at @volvo240thebest, he mostly posts the same 2 TCB jackets and deluxeware sweat and we can't get enough of it! (myself included). Seriously Volvo, I will be so sad if you retire that jacket. It has better combs than most people's jeans.

bTsE8PI.jpg

Globe Specs

Masterson's

RJB

Clinch

Edited by dudewuttheheck

On 15.04.2017 at 5:37 PM, Max Power said:

20170415_111229.jpg

St.Seebald - beautiful!

used to live just around the corner for a couple of years...

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

She do remind of me back in the day with the same similar posting....i knew it was her...heyy welcome back

I'm not posting Anything else in less I am welcome 

i was popular at the recently closed Heddels who are sending me a raw natural indigo denim and Tanner Goods bank bag as a thank you for my contributions 

please have a concencus and decide-I Want to be part of the community BUT ONLYNIF IM WELCOME AND NOT BULLIED!!!

i was banned because I tried to sell things not through the supermarket, not through bullying or trolling.

i wasn't going to post any more, but I've been a close friend of Ruedis since 2010 and have contributed to the museum with my old worn out denim-I already closed the SUFU window on my iPad.

ill check this thread again later to see what the majority say-if I am welcome back-hurrah, and I'm sorry I only have 4 shirts, 10 pairs of jeans and a load of coats and jackets, plus very very expensive boots, but if I'm Not welcome I'll forget SUFU existed-i have quite enough stress in my life, especially after a very ill winter and dropping to 84 pounds despite living on pasta and chocolate milkshakes, and a useless on/off boyfriend who has bought me lots of denim in the past, as some of you may remember.

please cast your vote-i know dear Ruedi will stick up for me, hopefully Kiya too, but if the rest of you(not jigsaw!) are going to stress me out I'm quitting whilst I'm ahead.

see you guys later, for better or worse 

mojique

image.jpeg

No one is trying to bully you. But you do not seem to get it that you should not feel obliged to post in every thread if you have nothing meaningful to say. That kind of behavior is called thread-shitting. And I feel that most of your posts have no relevance to the rest of us. Now it seems that you're having mostly a discussion with yourself.

This is a clothing forum and posts should reflect that. This is not a relationship forum, so posts about a boyfriend, who is useless, who is a millionaire, who you chose not to marry, who you have an on/off relationship with etc, are not what this forum is about. Neither are posts about illness, terminal or otherwise, weight loss etc, there are other forums for that, too.

Maybe you could take a while to observe what/how others post and after a while gradually start posting something the rest of us can relate to.

51 minutes ago, mrman said:

No one is trying to bully you. But you do not seem to get it that you should not feel obliged to post in every thread if you have nothing meaningful to say. That kind of behavior is called thread-shitting. And I feel that most of your posts have no relevance to the rest of us. Now it seems that you're having mostly a discussion with yourself.

This is a clothing forum and posts should reflect that. This is not a relationship forum, so posts about a boyfriend, who is useless, who is a millionaire, who you chose not to marry, who you have an on/off relationship with etc, are not what this forum is about. Neither are posts about illness, terminal or otherwise, weight loss etc, there are other forums for that, too.

Maybe you could take a while to observe what/how others post and after a while gradually start posting something the rest of us can relate to.

@mrman

thank you So much

I'll post less, and more relevantly.

basically I don't work (or sleep) so I have more free time than probably everyone else.

i posted on almost every thread on Heddels-that's why they're sending the $70 bank bag.

but I was a big fish in a small pond

i realise here I'm a tadpole in an ocean and please please please don't throw me off

mojique