WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

8 hours ago, Max Power said:

^the fit looks perfect to me.

IHSH-154, 3Sixteen, FC 1101, Vans Anaheim Sk8Hi

R0011063.JPG

Love your outfit...

iH too big for me..

3 sixteens don't use Kuroki denim for girls, only Cone, which I seem to wear out very quickly,,or are the jeans Full Count and the T 3 sixteen?

wear boots not sneakers

but you look great -and the sun is shining!

On 5 April 2017 at 6:40 PM, Cucoo said:

Dude I'm glad I don't have to stand in snow anymore.

Action shot :D 

Kapital / Kapital / Warehouse / Cons

2017-04-05_08_25_58.jpg

I love Kapital, and it's an awesome jacket.

to be honest I thought it looked too tight at first, but it looks great now

jealous!...

5 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:
CfFvUYu.jpg
Globe Specs
Real McCoy's A2
Freewheeler's
Hollows
Freewheelers
Lofgren

Is that some kind of "German fairy tale playground"? Because apart from the brick road this could be a shot taken in any random small town in upper bavaria ;)

3 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

Is that some kind of "German fairy tale playground"? Because apart from the brick road this could be a shot taken in any random small town in upper bavaria ;)

You would be correct! It's a mini German village in Huntington Beach, CA. Fake? Yes. Nice to have in suburbia despite this? Also yes.

Isn't @Max Power German? He could probably weigh in on this better.

I do want to go to real German someday :P

Edited by dudewuttheheck

1 minute ago, Cucoo said:

I thought as much - looks fun! No matter that it's fake. And in reverse we build fake western towns around here :D (Pic I pulled from Google, haven't actually visited myself)

csm_133_BMW_2016_bdf3195431.jpg

We build fake western towns even here in America! :D

Of course, we do still have some real ghost towns which are pretty cool.

I'll get to real Germany someday.

Yes indeed, the Jeans are FC, T Shirt 3Sixteen and Shirt IH. I still wear boots a lot in winter and for work, but it seems like I'm coming back to very simple stuff These days. Jeans, (Band-)T-Shirt, Vans is all I Need right now, that's why I post not as much here anymore. There's plenty of guys who can pull of full vintage Outfits way better than me.

Slight sidenote: I have lived in two very beautiful and typical german cities, Nuremberg and Garmisch-Partenkirchen, the latter is indeed very close to the fake one, just lacks the alps.

nuernberg-02.jpg.3eca365ca28e2e9a114645427e13bf52.jpggarmisch-17.jpg.fdb42fc8a4a394301df9cc04578699bc.jpg

Yeah, CA just needs to import some "real" cobblestones to complete the look :D

@dudewuttheheck - I'm planning to visit one or two ghost towns during my next US vacation! Should be fun. There's also a "pioneer" museum in Phoenix that's like a fake town but built from real houses that have been moved there - the best of both worlds :D

What I Want To Wear Today But Am Having A Crisis About The Fit 2017

I love this TCB shirt, and Ive worn it a ton,  its been very faithful but almost all of the times that ive worn it have been layered under something or tucked in. Now that the weather is breaking and the snow is gone I want to be able to wear just a button up shirt but Im a bit concerned about this fit. Does it look too long to you fellas?

IMG_7716.JPG

IMG_7717.JPG

3 hours ago, Cucoo said:

Yeah, CA just needs to import some "real" cobblestones to complete the look :D

@dudewuttheheck - I'm planning to visit one or two ghost towns during my next US vacation! Should be fun. There's also a "pioneer" museum in Phoenix that's like a fake town but built from real houses that have been moved there - the best of both worlds :D

Nice! Let me know if you come to SOCAL

Lots of double denim about!

my new Levis jacket (vintage 90's) has been shipped and hopefully new jeans today.

whilst waiting for post

chittleborough and Morgan sky blue shirt

3sixteen+577bsp Cone Mills 9.5oz natural undyed Pima cotton jeans

General Leather company navy leather parka-going off soon to be relined in shearling for next winter

john Lobb bespoke navy Madeira calf 4" boots 

image.jpeg

Edited by Mojique

Lucky you, I love Samurai, but they don't fit me-great picture!

im wearing

chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt(sorry about creases, too shattered to iron)

Chittleborough and Morgan bespoke Collect mill(Japan Blue Group) 14oz double indigo selvedge denim-very stiff, first day..must have lost weight as they were tight in the fitting in February..can't imagine how the 22.5oz will be, and the 10oz seems really light, I hope its hardwearing..

General,Leather company navy leather parka(going next week to be relined in shearling for next winter)

John Lobb navy Madeira calf 4" boots

image.jpeg

image.jpeg