WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

18 hours ago, lance said:

I like your choice of footwear, Mojique!

Thanks, I have a blain black mid box pair and I'm having a third pair made..

this is the black pair, which I've had since 2012:

image.jpeg

SwKbgIO.jpg?2

Globe Specs

Real McCoys Red Silk A2

Real McCoys Heavy Thermal

O.A. x Standard and Strange Timewash denim

Clinch latigo engineer

OrT3RSL.jpg

Globe Specs

Warehouse Burgundy Loopwheel T

RJB 103bsp

Flat Head Diamond Leather Sneakers

RTP6hcL.jpg

Globe Specs

Himelbros Grizzly

Lady White Olive T

Freewheelers 1951 Denim

Clinch again

man I want to steal you that Grizzly jacket badly, it looks so good.

And YES to those Freewheelers jeans! lovely fit and they look great with the boots.

6 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

man I want to steal you that Grizzly jacket badly, it looks so good.

And YES to those Freewheelers jeans! lovely fit and they look great with the boots.

Thanks! It's my most prized possession.

I knew you would like the fit on those FW jeans. I have to admit they felt like too wide of a cut at first, but the more I wear them, the more I love the fit of them. I'll have to get a more proper pic of them up.

On 31 March 2017 at 9:09 AM, Cucoo said:

I don't usually post pictures of my kid but I thought this was cute - she wanted to wear her denim jacket to match daddy :) BTW, she only makes that face because of the sun in her eyes - I swear she was up for a selfie ;)

Me:

Mr. Freedom

SDA

SDA

Vans

Her:

GAP

something

something

Adidas

2017-03-31_07_58_12.jpg

On 1 April 2017 at 2:30 PM, Geeman said:

Exploring the V and A museum 

Me: belted tunic from 1080 ad, as worn in the Bayeux Tapestry 

RMC Henley 

PBJXRH 

New Balance 

My daughter: Egyptian tunic from 600ad

Drophead hoodie

Adidas 

20170401_124455.thumb.jpg.0bbc65a663f8ca0625de4ae6744a9468.jpg

Kids are adorable!

sadly I can't have them, just my beautiful show quality 16 year old Oriental Blue cat Mojique(!)

at least I have my niece and nephew (he wears jeans, she used to wear my old ones, now a huge footballing 13 year old, and following awful altholeisure trend-jeggings..yuk-), maybe will try to get my nephew N and F or inexpensive selvedge jeans when I can..have bought him jeans before,which he loved...

cant post WAYWT as already posted today's outfit! 

image.jpeg

I look concerned about something...possibly the fact that I never seem to post on here anymore haha

Top to bottom:

Brixton hat: I've always been a fan of brixtons approach to things, got this from the snowboard/skate shop I worked at 10 years ago, worn it solid ever since

RGT Indigo Supply jacket: I've put some miles into this jacket, wore it on my trip to Iceland where it got rained on hard, otherwise its never seen water

Wilson Japan sweatshirt: probably my favourite piece of clothing, love this thing to death and have worn it non stop for almost 5 years now

Unbranded 21oz jeans: I hated these when I got them, but now I cant seem to wear anything else, they've softened up enough to be considered comfortable, they fit better than they ever have and are starting to show some nice wear, washed these when they were brand new to get the shrinking out of the way

Redwing Muleskinner Rangers: I'll be honest, I've babied these, didn't wear them when it was snowy, didn't want to wear them in the rain (I know I know they only look better) but they are my newest of 3 pairs of redwings and for some reason I wanted to delay the aging process, they're picking up tons of indigo now around the ankle and are starting to take on some character.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue shirt

3sixteen+577bsp natural Pima cotton jeans

later

john Lobb navy Madeira calf brogued boots

general Leather company cashmere lined navy leather parka-being relined in shearling for next winter!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Uni day today and it was a bit of a snoozefest. On the upside, the weather was quite pleasant since it was not too hot or cold.

IMG_20170406_154942-01.thumb.jpeg.14ed60c5e9dde08ce9f1f2a030bff32a.jpeg

Wearing an LVC Shorthorn Shirt, SDA D1723, SDA B-83 and some MiUSA PF Flyers.

Edited by propellerbeanie

14 hours ago, Broark said:

Gotta say I'm obsessed with this jacket.
LTYei9y.jpgz
z1NiHER.jpg
Mister Freedom Veste Belleville jacket.
Lady White Co. tee.
Roy.
Viberg.

I love the Roy's!

i wish he'd do a custom line for girls too..

theyre awesome jeans!

Funny you mention that, I think Roy was working on some women's jeans at some point. Not sure whatever happened to that project, but I wanted to get my girlfriend a pair. Maybe he'll release them eventually.

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt

diesel 0674K super skinny mid rise jeans

same coat and boots as yesterday..

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Freewheelers

Freewheelers

Hollows Belt

Stevenson Overall Chinos

Clinch Engineers

WOAH! Crazy I live like less than 5 minutes away from there! I think the packing house is a glorified Hipster Cafeteria lol

1 minute ago, Coolguyzack said:

WOAH! Crazy I live like less than 5 minutes away from there! I think the packing house is a glorified Hipster Cafeteria lol

Haha nice! It's got some good food, but we were there for Umami Burger. I love that place.

Wearing my Flat Head 3005-A for the second time, the denim is really interesting and is getting more hairy ! I really like the lighter shade of natural indigo used opposed to the very dark regular pioneer.

Got them freshly hemmed from Rivet and Hide, can't recommend them enough, they were really fast, efficient and hemmed them exactly how I wanted. Thxs Danny !

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

A bit out of proportion today imo...

loro Piana off white shirt-looks more like a dress!

diesel 0674K Dark wash super skinny Skinzees-best fitting jeans but look like tights under this tent

later:

General leather company navy parka-not warm enough for a biker yet..will have this lined in shearling to be next years winter coat..

john Lobb bespoke navy Madeira calf 4" boots

image.jpeg