WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

stache game strong!

I'll be shaving soon and giving the stache a go again soon too. I do it every year for a few days when I'm in vacation. Then normal life starts again and I won't bother to shave more than once a week...

that stache plus hat would look appropriate in my fave tv series peaky blinders.... just clean that stain on your neck, change all the other clothes and you're good to go!

I always try to keep a good stache! Im no good at having a beard, but I also dont like having a clean face while I have my head short, so Ive been doing the buzzed hair/stache combo for the last year or so. 

Ive never watched Peaky Blinders but Ive heard nothing but great things! I think its about time that I check it out. I really enjoy Cillian Murphys work. Definitely appreciate the tone/style of the show. A few months back I almost bought the 3 piece suit that Knickerbocker did.. could have had a real good Peaky Blinders kit!

48 minutes ago, mlwdp said:

Where did you get your Gangsterville jacket?  How's the sizing?  

I got it while in Japan in December from the Gladhand store. Sizing doesnt seem to be the best if I have to be honest.. They are sized S,M,L,XL not by numbers so the sizing doesnt seem to be dead on for anybody, the perfect size for me would have been a combination of Small and Medium.

I usually wear a 38 in most jackets, and I have a medium in this one and it fits me pretty ok, but not perfect. I personally that the body sections are all a bit bit, it looks baggy while zipped and its longer than I would like, but the bicep/armpit area is very tight and I cant move around it in to well.

I love it, I couldnt pass it up and leave without it, but the fit is for sure not perfect

58 minutes ago, MasonAlexander said:

I always try to keep a good stache! Im no good at having a beard, but I also dont like having a clean face while I have my head short, so Ive been doing the buzzed hair/stache combo for the last year or so. 

Ive never watched Peaky Blinders but Ive heard nothing but great things! I think its about time that I check it out. I really enjoy Cillian Murphys work. Definitely appreciate the tone/style of the show. A few months back I almost bought the 3 piece suit that Knickerbocker did.. could have had a real good Peaky Blinders kit!

I got it while in Japan in December from the Gladhand store. Sizing doesnt seem to be the best if I have to be honest.. They are sized S,M,L,XL not by numbers so the sizing doesnt seem to be dead on for anybody, the perfect size for me would have been a combination of Small and Medium.

I usually wear a 38 in most jackets, and I have a medium in this one and it fits me pretty ok, but not perfect. I personally that the body sections are all a bit bit, it looks baggy while zipped and its longer than I would like, but the bicep/armpit area is very tight and I cant move around it in to well.

I love it, I couldnt pass it up and leave without it, but the fit is for sure not perfect

You can get Glandhand and Gangsterville through Donna and Wolfpack.  There's where I get mine from:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/wolfpack/

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/donna1992/

have you looked into the Weirdo brand yet?

Edited by mlwdp

Oversized Loro Piana off white shirt

3sixteen+577bsp natural Pima Cone Mills undyed cotton jeans

gaziano and Girling black Oxford brogues

image.jpeg

I don't usually post pictures of my kid but I thought this was cute - she wanted to wear her denim jacket to match daddy :) BTW, she only makes that face because of the sun in her eyes - I swear she was up for a selfie ;)

Me:

Mr. Freedom

SDA

SDA

Vans

Her:

GAP

something

something

Adidas

2017-03-31_07_58_12.jpg

Chittleborough and Morgan sky blue poplin shirt

J Brand super skinny size 22" jeans in Atlantis(not raw denim, but there isn't much choice when you're my size)

J Mendel black shearling and mink jacket (quite old but very warm)

John Lobb navy Madeira calf brogued boots

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IHSH-33

SExIH-633S

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

Edited by fadez

Mixing it up a little bit today... 

M&N varsity jacket

Steven Alan work shirt