WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

^ pretty sure he could make you a pair without the pockets.

RZqJcBU.jpg

bronson hat
tcb duck jkt
asos vest
red cloud rc436xx
rw8111

Edited by volvo240thebest
rehost image

17 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

bronson hat

tcb duck jkt

asos vest

red cloud rc436xx

rw8111

I don't see a picture so I naturally have to assume that you're wearing nothing under the vest, so +rep for that

I'm growing envious of everyone still wearing sweatshirts and coats.  It's starting to get hot again here in NC and already skipping long sleeve buys for short sleeve buys.

2 hours ago, Cucoo said:

I don't see a picture so I naturally have to assume that you're wearing nothing under the vest, so +rep for that

I do see the picture here from my computer. Unfortunately I do wear other clothes there, a combo of shirt, vest and bandanna, all kindly provided from non sufu worthy brands! Anyhoo I'll shave my chest and will try a special fit for you in the next few days. Just received some braces that would look absolutely stellar with no shirt, à la Village people.

It was a long day for me today. Uni from morning till afternoon, then work from afternoon till evening, followed by a movie from evening till early morning. Watched the new Power Rangers movie with a workmate and I must say that it was a fun time! If any of you guys watched the '90s TV show then there are references that you'll really appreciate.

Wearing an LVC Homerun Shirt, LVC 1976 501 and some MiJ PF Flyers.

IMG_20170324_211853-02.thumb.jpeg.0aaa9bdf8f68d5c7dd3c579a0ce2f6c5.jpeg

Went bowling last night, got home well after midnight.. Real party monster. 

Photo%202017-03-23%2011%2012%2029%20PM.j

"TS" Knickerboker Mfg Cap, I lost it a few weeks ago, was hyped to find it last night. 

Merry Co Indigo T, Bought it to support the local cats at Nifty Do here in Vancouver. 

Mister Freedom. I love this shirt.

Schott jacket.. I stole this from The Shop, we had a cold winter and I don't know what happened to all my winter coats.

Mr Clarke Collective, The Shop Denim. I wash the a fair bit, not going for any kind of wild crazy contrast fades or anything like that.. just wearing them.  

Converse, Got these from Ben down at Snake oil when I was in LA. He didn't like that i was wearing the shit style ones and forced me to take these home, then I went to eat In and Out. 

Bell Helmet bag, doubles as my bowling ball and shoes bag.. 

Stevenson hoodie

TCB jacket

Sugar Cane

Broken Homme

Ive been feeling in a slump the last couple of weeks as far as getting dressed is concerned. Starting to feel like Ive exhausted all of my current layering options and Im getting a little bored. 

Really hoping that sometime over the next few weeks I can grab a few new shirting options and perhaps a new sweater option. Anything extra good out now that I might want to take a look at?

Snapseed.jpg

I've bought it from 2nd shop in Japan through direct email order. The mail exchange w the shop was all via Google translate, a very enjoyable Anglo Jappo Italo farce!

It's really well made, substantial, and loopwheeled. My only gripe is that it's a bit too long for my taste. Everywhere else the fit is tip top. This is the only sweat I have and I can't compare with others, but I've read both here and on denimbro that a number of guys reckon that Deluxeware makes some of the finest sweats.

Link:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/dw-s101-p-gry/

NoBrandedOn Springfield 2.5

IHTB-06

SExIH 8301S

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

stache game strong!

I'll be shaving soon and giving the stache a go again soon too. I do it every year for a few days when I'm in vacation. Then normal life starts again and I won't bother to shave more than once a week...

that stache plus hat would look appropriate in my fave tv series peaky blinders.... just clean that stain on your neck, change all the other clothes and you're good to go!

21 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

stache game strong!

I'll be shaving soon and giving the stache a go again soon too. I do it every year for a few days when I'm in vacation. Then normal life starts again and I won't bother to shave more than once a week...

that stache plus hat would look appropriate in my fave tv series peaky blinders.... just clean that stain on your neck, change all the other clothes and you're good to go!

Peaky Blinders is the best.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:27 AM, MasonAlexander said:

Simple one today. A tshirt and a jacket, no layering. Trying to wear these jeans and these boots as much as possible to break them in

Blackboard Beanie

"I still miss David Bowie" tshirt

Gladhand / Gangsterville jacket

Sugar Cane

Dr. Martens

Snapseed.jpg

Where did you get your Gangsterville jacket?  How's the sizing?