WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

Finally got some wifi and stuff moved out of boxes... Here's a few.  Need to figure out lighting in my balcony.

NoBrandedOn Springfield 2.5

SExIH-8301S

Aldo Boots

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

38 minutes ago, goodrain said:

Bored AF at the bridal shop:ph34r:

Strike Gold/Stevenson/Red Cloud

IMG_20170219_155301.jpg

How do you like that RedCloud stuff? Its one I'd really like to check out. 

I've owned a variety of their offerings(khakis, shirts, deck jacket, sneakers). Fabric quality and construction is on par with most of the Japanese brands. They are based out of Shenyang, China which is pretty easy to get to from Japan if you want to visit them before/after your Japan trip!

as for London, I think we should have some locals or near locals on this forum but I personally enjoyed visiting Rivet and Hide, Real McCoys London, and Son of a Stag last time there. As for food, Borough Market was my one stop shop during the day.

15 hours ago, TJSchneider said:

How do you like that RedCloud stuff? Its one I'd really like to check out. 

Red Cloud is great. Currently wearing a pair of their jeans in a loose cinchback cut and absolutely love it. I also have a polka dot shirt which has been my main stage shirt for gigs in the last three years. Must post some fade pics, it looks great.

Right now, there's a w version (washed) and a wr version (washed, regular sized, i.e., less skinny). I know that some versions also don't have any letter, just to make things even more confusing. What size do you wear?