WAYWT (denim version) 2017

volvo240thebest

Dig that peacoat, Mason! Keep those collars nice and popped. B) Meanwhile, its 70's in Austin, TX. My 10 Button WWII Peacoat is hanging in my closet, where it stays all year round.

they do indeed. they're a bit tighter in the thighs and top block than any other pair I have, so I expect these to develop sharp whiskers and all around 2009 style sick fadez hahaha!

1 hour ago, MasonAlexander said:

That Stevenson shirt looks so good! Is that a new one?

No, actually got it in the Selfedge warehouse sale a couple of months ago. Cucoo got the same one!

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

Love the Tricker's monkey boots!

Thank you very much, I love them to death. First day in them was brutal, but now they are so comfortable!

2 hours ago, serotonin flood said:

How ya likin' those Cat's Paws mason?  And agreed on the Porky's, they look sick.  Did you get em on Rakuten?

Yeah I bought them on Rakuten directly from Porkys shop.

3 hours ago, serotonin flood said:

How ya likin' those Cat's Paws mason?  And agreed on the Porky's, they look sick.  Did you get em on Rakuten?

Really liking the Cats Paw. Im not sure that they are very "special", I dont know a ton about them, but they seem pretty standard, im sure there are a lot of chinos out there that are a lot better, but I grabbed them from Hinoya while in Japan last month and deffinitely havent been dissapointed. The cost to quality ratio is very good

From last week when ice rain made it possible to ice skate in the streets :D Sorry for the stupid pose, trying to keep my balance. Also crap colors, there's just no good photo spot where I work where I could get more light behind the camera thanks to the south entrance :( 

Scotch & Soda Peacoat (I'm not cool enough to pop the collar ;)

UES heavy flannel

TFH F380

Red Wing

2017-01-31_08_29_52.jpg

16 hours ago, SuperJackle said:

Perfect fit here IMO. How'd you size on the 800's if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks. I bought size 33 one wash, which I believe measured closer to 32. I am 5'9" and was 180lbs when I got them, looking back on it they were way too tight in the thighs and waist. Now I'm down to 165 and they fit way more comfortably. Kinda want to hem them even more for a very small cuff or no cuff.