supertalk6
Acetate

Techwear sale-steals

Sale over at Mission Workshop, goes through 11/27. Discount code MISSION20 gets you 20% off anything as well as a $20 GC. You need to sign up to their mail list to get access. Just snagged a pair of their Falkland pants. 

On 9/23/2017 at 10:14 AM, cornerska said:

Could anyone comment on the current state of Isaora's quality? I'm interested in a few of their items, but I recall in the past a lot of people were saying that they had serious issues with their clothing.

i have one of their last season 3L m65's. besides the hanging loop on the inside pulling out I've had no issues. Fits good, relatively breathable, decent shell... still surprised on it not having a dual zip pull with the length of this particular jacket, only real complaint on it.
i wouldn't pay full retail for any of it though..

12 hours ago, nuex said:

Same. I'm tight on cash, but an M in those at that price was a steal.

Yep was holding out until pay day this week. No luck.

Not exactly "steals" but pretty good prices on some items with 20% off all Veilance items at Altitude Sports (Canada). Good selection of items and sizes, free shipping to Canada and USA.

https://www.altitude-sports.com/collections/all/brands-arcteryx-veilance

I have ordered from them before and was pretty pleased with their customer service. SSense ended up having the same item go on sale for a cheaper price and Altitude refunded me the difference after I contacted them. 

AH, OKAY! +++ www.ah-okay.com/shop

We are running a "silent" sale: 30% off with coupon code MINUS30.

Free worldwide shipping on top of that.

You can check the whole selection online, I'm just putting a sample pic here:

5a4aa0e6e23d7_Schermata2018-01-01alle21_52_30.thumb.png.4c06d7e6564f61c629ff899cad61ae3b.png

END is doing an additional 15% off that stacks with their sale pricing, lots of descente allterrain, veilance, etc.

someone get this it's so nice

https://www.endclothing.com/us/descente-allterrain-perforated-insulation-shirt-dia4770u-bk.html#

oh nice, it looks like barney's has an exclusive colorway (designated by XO) with a maroon liner and black shell sold together

On 1/31/2018 at 12:03 PM, Yan90 said:

Its a fake j43. Look at the gt backer. Lol

Dead give away, fake vs real

Edited by wexler
Removed photos because of rep cunts

Lots of irregularities overall. Shoddy stitching and seam work, and look at the ‘Gore Tex’ diamond on the interior- LOL worthy.

I just filed a complaint with eBay.

Took about three minutes.

More complaints would most likely speed up the removal:D

Good catch, I'm just glad that the 23 bidders aren't going to be receiving something they were hoping was authentic.